David Cameron

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

No it does not bring an election closer.  People voted for a Tory government led by Boris Johnson.  However, it is not uncommon for the ruling party to change their leader during between general elections.  

Especially when they're telling lies even when people know they're lying  -  bottom marks for brain power.

28 minutes ago, Axe said:

No it does not bring an election closer.  People voted for a Tory government led by Boris Johnson.  However, it is not uncommon for the ruling party to change their leader during between general elections.  

"People voted for a Tory government..." they did not vote for Lord Cameron who cannot attend the House of Commons to be answerable.

The people cannot vote him out of office like they did on I'm a celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 

'Short planks' have never been better represented in Government.

Edited by Annie Bynnol

20 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

"People voted for a Tory government..." they did not vote for Lord Cameron who cannot attend the House of Commons to be answerable.

The people cannot vote him out of office like they did on I'm a celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 

'Short planks' have never been better represented in Government.

The job of the Foreign Secretary is to carry out the foreign  policies of the prime minister of the day.  David Cameron is only answerable to Rishi Sunak.  People can vote out whoever the Foreign Secretary is at the next general election.

5 minutes ago, echo beach said:

My thoughts are that Suella Braverman will have a shot at being Tory leader after the next election.

echo.

If the Tories vote in Braverman after an election defeat, I think Labour will be quite safely in power for a good while.

She's the problem, not the solution.