David Cameron

51 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

"People voted for a Tory government..." they did not vote for Lord Cameron who cannot attend the House of Commons to be answerable.

The people cannot vote him out of office like they did on I'm a celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 

'Short planks' have never been better represented in Government.

Is it any coincidence that in engineering, a truss is made of two short planks?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Lord Cameron is the first non-elected FS since Lord Carrington.  

He is not answerable to the people of this country- only to a geriatric king and a Sunak.

Lord Carrington was a man of honour and integrity, a very rare thing among the political class of this country and many other countries.

He resigned as a matter of principle over a situation which he took responsibility for despite most people having some sympathy for the circumstances.

Over recent years principle and responsibility don't appear to be a requirement of high office. Robin Cook was another rare example of integrity, also resigning on a matter of principle.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, cressida said:

No wonder I got it wrong,  I thought it was something to do with male clothing.

When referring to males, it's for a hernia or rupture.

Unless it's male  ( or female )  gangsters and then its tying people up.

It could be a truss of fruit and we do have some fruitcakes in the commons so we are back where we started.

Guest ThaBoom
39 minutes ago, echo beach said:

My thoughts are that Suella Braverman will have a shot at being Tory leader after the next election.

echo.

She'll first start by some back stabbing of her former boss. Then use her vile rhetoric to get the right wing thick heads on her side (like Jack Grey) - before realising this country wants hope, not hate.

She will become insignificant, making her money from idiots who will pay to here her talk.

1 hour ago, ThaBoom said:

She'll first start by some back stabbing of her former boss. Then use her vile rhetoric to get the right wing thick heads on her side (like Jack Grey) - before realising this country wants hope, not hate.

She will become insignificant, making her money from idiots who will pay to here her talk.

You think you can run a country on hope?

Fuelled with unicorn tears

But yeah there is plenty of hate....we've seen how much people hate this country at the pro Palestinian marches