David Cameron

9 hours ago, Mister M said:

Now that Esther McVey is a Minister for Common Sense, do you think she'll be interviewed by her MP husband, Philip Davies, on their chat show on GBNews?

Can’t say I watch much of GB News. So I don’t know who the presenters are. I sometimes watch Eamon Holmes when I’m getting ready.
Use to occasionally watch bits of Dan Wootton’s show, loved his accent it was so distinct.

10 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

That’ll be nailed on, the scruffy get loves a party. Did you see the state of him at the Cenotaph yesterday?

Didn’t see Boris close up I think he was wearing a black suit.  I recognised him tho from his blond hair.
Remember when Jeremy Corbyn then leader of the Labour Party attended the service at the Cenotaph wearing a donkey jacket. I thought that was disrespectful.

3 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Didn’t see Boris close up I think he was wearing a black suit.  I recognised him tho from his blond hair.
Remember when Jeremy Corbyn then leader of the Labour Party attended the service at the Cenotaph wearing a donkey jacket. I thought that was disrespectful.

It wasn’t Corbyn it was Michael Foot. So you thought wearing a donkey jacket was disrespectful but looking like you’ve spent the night on a park bench isn’t?

50 minutes ago, Delbow said:

No responses to this. I guess that's a "no" then. Encouraging.

The Labour party prevented David Cameron from taking military action against the Assad regime after chemicals weapons were used.  Without support from the UK the US also did not take military action against Assad and led to Russia taking control in that region.  Initially Ed Milliband agreed to support David Cameron but changed his mind. 

8 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It wasn’t Corbyn it was Michael Foot. So you thought wearing a donkey jacket was disrespectful but looking like you’ve spent the night on a park bench isn’t?

Could be wrong about it being a donkey jacket, but Corbyn looked at mess one year when he 

attended the the service. 

Jeremy Corbyn was branded 'scruffy and disrespectful' today as he was widely mocked on social media for choosing to wear a grey anorak to the Armistice Day service at the Cenotaph

1 hour ago, Axe said:

The Labour party prevented David Cameron from taking military action against the Assad regime after chemicals weapons were used.  Without support from the UK the US also did not take military action against Assad and led to Russia taking control in that region.  Initially Ed Milliband agreed to support David Cameron but changed his mind. 

Re-writing history based on Tory spin. 

It was the unexpected  vote by 39 Government(30 Tory and 9 Liberal Democrat) MP's voted against the government motion (with many others deliberately not voting)that resulted in an opposition majority of 13. 

The attack on Miliband orchestrated by 'No 10' was to deflect attention away from yet another failure by Cameron to control his own Party and hold the coalition together.

4 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Re-writing history based on Tory spin. 

It was the unexpected  vote by 39 Government(30 Tory and 9 Liberal Democrat) MP's voted against the government motion (with many others deliberately not voting)that resulted in an opposition majority of 13. 

The attack on Miliband orchestrated by 'No 10' was to deflect attention away from yet another failure by Cameron to control his own Party and hold the coalition together.

I do not need to re wright history because I have a good memory of the truth at the time.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/government-sources-say-ed-miliband-is-a-copperbottomed-s-who-changed-his-mind-on-syria-8789496.html

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Could be wrong about it being a donkey jacket, but Corbyn looked at mess one year when he 

attended the the service. 

Jeremy Corbyn was branded 'scruffy and disrespectful' today as he was widely mocked on social media for choosing to wear a grey anorak to the Armistice Day service at the Cenotaph

Yes you are twice wrong.

Foot was described as wearing a donkey jacket -he was not.

Corbyn was wearing  a grey M&S jacket admitted the Daily Mail in their 2018 story.

49 minutes ago, Axe said:

Is your "... good memory of the truth at the time " seriously based on "Government sources (who) say Ed Miliband is a ‘copper-bottomed s***’ who ‘changed his mind’ on Syria". A spin aimed at covering the fact that 39 Government(30 Tory and 9 Liberal Democrat) MP's voted against the government motion with many more not voting.  If Cameron had been able to lead his own Party at all adequately he would have had a clear majority.

The reference for your "... good memory of the truth at the time " appeared in Russian owned media.

The Russian owner was made a Lord  by Boris Johnson. 

Edited by Annie Bynnol