Another Paedophile Gang Found Guilty

14 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

You do post some absolute garbage.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/oct/26/suicides-self-harm-statistics-england-and-wales-prisons

Can you tell us how many holiday makers committed suicide or self-harmed at Butlin’s or Hoseasons this year?

You obviously didn't visit the Butlins at skeggy!!

I've never recovered.

• Haha 2

When you receive a prison sentence you are sentence to loss of liberty and not loss of basic human rights.

Giving the prisoners tvs which are paid for weekly by the way and PlayStations is to prevent prisoners getting so stressed out/angry etc and makes life easier for the prison officers

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cressida said:

Yes there would be less crime,  but prisoners should have rights too and mandatory sexual assaults are outrageous and anyone caught making them should have their sentence doubled imo.

Salad tossing?  Don't explain.

Did you have to Google 'salad tossing' Cress?

I'd never heard the expression before. 

1 minute ago, mafya said:

When you receive a prison sentence you are sentence to loss of liberty and not loss of basic human rights.

Giving the prisoners tvs which are paid for weekly by the way and PlayStations is to prevent prisoners getting so stressed out/angry etc and makes life easier for the prison officers

I believe that's true. 

Prisoners are allowed to smoke in prisons, though I would've though that fell foul of the anti smoking legislation, though it's never been enforced in prisons as there would be mayhem if the inmates didn't get their ciggies.

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've never heard of it,  someone' trying to corrupt us,  if you find out don't tell me or I won't stay at your house again,  lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I believe that's true. 

Prisoners are allowed to smoke in prisons, though I would've though that fell foul of the anti smoking legislation, though it's never been enforced in prisons as there would be mayhem if the inmates didn't get their ciggies.

Apparently ,their cells are classed as their home . So they can smoke but the warders can't ( they are at work) 

Edited by hackey lad

29 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Apparently ,their cells are classed as their home . So they can smoke but the warders can't ( they are at work) 

Wouldn't that be true of someone on a mental health section?

I've often wondered for a smoker whose mental illness is so profound they have to be hospitalised, I'm pretty sure they won't be allowed to smoke?