Another Paedophile Gang Found Guilty

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

Scumbags. And it's not just the effect they have on the kids they abuse, it's that they spread fear and paranoia about Paedos. It's people like them that are indirectly responsible for me being stopped videoing my lad winning his first ever Fly race and his school performances.

I think I am right in saying the chances of a child being attacked by paedos is, fortunately, quite remote though.

Its nothing to do with the fear of being attacked . 

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

C Beebies and Beano ?

I'm sure you do because you never grew up to know the difference between right and wrong.   

I do hope it's true that we have to answer for all the things we've said and done and I do hope it's hot down there.

You are a strange man 

Scumbags. And it's not just the effect they have on the kids they abuse, it's that they spread fear and paranoia about Paedos. It's people like them that are indirectly responsible for me being stopped videoing my lad winning his first ever Fly race and his school performances.

I think I am right in saying the chances of a child being attacked by paedos is, fortunately, quite remote though.

And Covid.

Dont forget Covid.

27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’ve explained it to him several times. He won’t listen.

I even asked him how many abused kids he’d accept being outed, just so that he could photograph mini Justin’s swimming club.  He didn’t answer.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Delayed said:

>>Chekhov said : Scumbags. And it's not just the effect they have on the kids they abuse, it's that they spread fear and paranoia about Paedos. It's people like them that are indirectly responsible for me being stopped videoing my lad winning his first ever Fly race and his school performances.

I think I am right in saying the chances of a child being attacked by paedos is, fortunately, quite remote though.<<

Expertly done on making it all about you again.

Super troll strikes again, as usual.

It is not only me who is stopped from doing this kind of stuff, nor is it just me who is unhappy about it.

But, you are talking cobblers anyway, as usual, again. Fear of crime is often an almost bigger problem than the crime itself.

Take burglary, another terrible crime, but fear of burglary is a very unfortunate side effect of it. My wife has never been burgled, yet she is really concerned about it, worrying about it frequently, and I do not believe she is unusual in that.

13 hours ago, hackey lad said:

>>Chekhov said : Scumbags. And it's not just the effect they have on the kids they abuse, it's that they spread fear and paranoia about Paedos. It's people like them that are indirectly responsible for me being stopped videoing my lad winning his first ever Fly race and his school performances.

I think I am right in saying the chances of a child being attacked by paedos is, fortunately, quite remote though.<<

What is it to do with then  ?

Edited by Chekhov

13 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I’ve explained it to him several times. He won’t listen.

I even asked him how many abused kids he’d accept being outed, just so that he could photograph mini Justin’s swimming club.  He didn’t answer.

>>I’ve explained it to him several times. He won’t listen.<<

No you have not.

It's easy for you to say yes ban parents videoing their kids in galas because you don't have a child swimming in a  gala so the cost to you is zero, and you think coming out with such authoritarian nonsense makes you look virtuous, in truth you are just being totally selfish.

>>I even asked him how many abused kids he’d accept being outed, just so that he could photograph mini Justin’s swimming club. He didn’t answer.<<

I have answered this many times. The fact is the chances of anything negative coming to pass from parents videoing their kids in a swimming gala is as close to zero as it is possible to be without actually being zero. It is a non problem, and, BTW, I have discovered more recently that the majority of pools do allow videoing of swim galas, it is only the authoritarian minority which do not.

Your question does, I think, reveal what your answer to the "Mike Buckley question" would be :

(June 2021 on Mark Dolan's Talkradio show) Mike Buckley : broadcaster and Labour activist :
All secondary school pupils [all 3 million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life

And (going by your attitude to videoing swimming galas) you would say yes it would be worth it......
But, do you drive at all BTW ? I think you do so aren't you being a bit of a hypocrite ? Putting all those other road users in danger...... Particularly when you said you should be able to speed.
HYPOCRITE
Edited by Chekhov
  • Haha 1

Super troll strikes again, as usual.

It is not only me who is stopped from doing this kind of stuff, nor is it just me who is unhappy about it.

But, you are talking cobblers anyway, as usual, again. Fear of crime is often an almost bigger problem than the crime itself.

Take burglary, another terrible crime, but fear of burglary is a very unfortunate side effect of it. My wife has never been burgled, yet she is really concerned about it, worrying about it frequently, and I do not believe she is unusual in th

>>I’ve explained it to him several times. He won’t listen.<<

No you have not.

It's easy for you to say yes ban parents videoing their kids in galas because you don't have a child swimming in a  gala so the cost to you is zero, and you think coming out with such authoritarian nonsense makes you look virtuous, in truth you are just being totally selfish.

>>I even asked him how many abused kids he’d accept being outed, just so that he could photograph mini Justin’s swimming club. He didn’t answer.<<

I have answered this many times. The fact is the chances of anything negative coming to pass from parents videoing their kids in a swimming gala is as close to zero as it is possible to be without actually being zero. It is a non problem, and, BTW, I have discovered more recently that the majority of pools do allow videoing of swim galas, it is only the authoritarian minority which do not.

Your question does, I think, reveal what your answer to the "Mike Buckley question" would be :

(June 2021 on Mark Dolan's Talkradio show) Mike Buckley : broadcaster and Labour activist :
All secondary school pupils [all 3 million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life

And (going by your attitude to videoing swimming galas) you would say yes it would be worth it......
But, do you drive at all BTW ? I think you do so aren't you being a bit of a hypocrite ? Putting all those other road users in danger...... Particularly when you said you should be able to speed.
HYPOCRITE

Can I suggest that you do a little less typing and spend the time saved researching the child protection issues caused by social media.

Oh. You could also try to avoid making assumptions about people that you don’t know. See how that works out.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 1

On 14/11/2023 at 14:31, Al Bundy said:

State of that.

Expect much better from you.

There were a string of child abuse convictions in Sheffield at exactly the same time as one of the Rotherham cases came to court 

Not a single mention on here