Something You Never Knew. Post Your Never Knew Discoveries Here

Axe

I never knew that Pepsi Cola used to have the sixth largest Navy in the world. My grandson told me that over a year ago when he was 14. He likes random facts and regularly keeps me informed.

https://www.historyskills.com/classroom/year-10/pepsi-navy/#:~:text=Pepsi rules the waves,countries like Australia and Spain.

https://medium.com/history-in-bytes/when-pepsi-had-6th-largest-navy-in-the-world-4612708b70d2

Not sure why they didn't use that situation to take out  Coca Cola, but perhaps Coke had the fifth largest airforce in the world at the time?

We live in strange times.

• Like 1

I never knew until now that Cressida was an advocate of KP nuts’ ‘attributes’ and of him/she/ them being asked to return to the football section.

Ronson is a keen supporter also. I wonder what Agatha Christie would have made of that one?😉

echo.

1 minute ago, echo beach said:

I never knew until now that Cressida was an advocate of KP nuts’ ‘attributes’ and of him/she/ them being asked to return to the football section.

Ronson is a keen supporter also. I wonder what Agatha Christie would have made of that one?😉

echo.

hahahaha  ask Poirot.

I never knew LordChaverly was a bus driver.   

On 14/11/2023 at 19:43, Axe said:

You must have had a lot of bad luck.  I personally have never experienced  any women who are evil, manipulative, violent and dishonest. 

Margaret Thatcher, Myra Hindley, both Evil. :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY