Come On Lads

Runningman

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

No, no, no - he's been gone a while now,  I've not seen any posts by Ronson,  you may not like him but as an outsider I can see how he appeals to others adding a bit  of

personality and verve.

We're all entitled to our own opinion I suppose, I believe he's a WUM who thinks he's clever and likes to insult people.  Kelvin/KP/Ronson posted # 10 & # 20 on the  ' Brighton V Dem Blades ' thread.

His usual  ' contribution ' childish digs, and no actual comment about the subject.

39 minutes ago, m williamson said:

We're all entitled to our own opinion I suppose, I believe he's a WUM who thinks he's clever and likes to insult people.  Kelvin/KP/Ronson posted # 10 & # 20 on the  ' Brighton V Dem Blades ' thread.

His usual  ' contribution ' childish digs, and no actual comment about the subject.

I shall have words,  I don't want to make him big headed but he does liven things up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cressida said:

Yes,  bring KP Nuts back and liven up the debates.

I'll second that Cressida. The place was like a cattle market when he was posting. Then he left for whatever reason and the place dies a death, there's times I come on here where I'm sure I can smell the embalming fluid. Yet there's some will try and blame him for the sections demise, there's some strange people about that don't think logically. KP Nuts= Site Booming. No KP Nuts=Site dying.

The mods should email him and get him back, I for one was a big fan, loved reading his stuff.

Make no bones about it, old KP would breathe life back into the place.😉

30 minutes ago, bassett one said:

yeah a bit of banter is fine its those that are nasty that make this thread not appealing 

We know who they are Mr Bassett.

16 minutes ago, Ronson said:

I'll second that Cressida. The place was like a cattle market when he was posting. Then he left for whatever reason and the place dies a death, there's times I come on here where I'm sure I can smell the embalming fluid. Yet there's some will try and blame him for the sections demise, there's some strange people about that don't think logically. KP Nuts= Site Booming. No KP Nuts=Site dying.

The mods should email him and get him back, I for one was a big fan, loved reading his stuff.

Make no bones about it, old KP would breathe life back into the place.😉

We know who they are Mr Bassett.

KP Nuts = the power and the pride of Sheffield.👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

KP Nuts = the power and the pride of Sheffield.👍

I'm of the opinion he could be enticed back. I'll do some digging and try and find him, see if he's up for it. We certainly need to be doing something to keep the old girl going. 

I wasn't a member previously but I know quite a few that followed him, I just read his posts which were a delight.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ronson said:

I'm of the opinion he could be enticed back. I'll do some digging and try and find him, see if he's up for it. We certainly need to be doing something to keep the old girl going. 

I wasn't a member previously but I know quite a few that followed him, I just read his posts which were a delight.

😂😂😂