Come On Lads

Runningman

20 hours ago, cressida said:

KP Nuts = the power and the pride of Sheffield.👍

Well, I managed to track him down Cressida. He is up for a return to the site and he said they'll have his email address on file and all they have to do is contact him and he'd return.

But hold on I told him, the site wouldn't do that. Mods banning him one minute and then offering a way back the next. He went onto say that he's banned so really couldn't circumvent a return to the site so that'd be an end to it. So we left it at that.

I had a think about things and contacted him again. I suggested that he rejoin the site using his old username, adjusted slightly so that the mods knew who he was and could either accept or ignore his application. He said he'd consider it.

He's just got back to me and he'll apply to join over the weekend with a username of KP Nuts 2 or similar. Watch this space, if we don't see him we'll know he's been turned down.

He'd like to thank you personally and says you're very kind.

He went onto say there's a blank sheet of paper there in the SF football section, there's loads of people that don't wish to use it, they just want to complain when someone else does. That, in essence is why the section is dying.

Hopefully he's allowed back. Free the KP Nuts 2.😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ronson said:

Well, I managed to track him down Cressida. He is up for a return to the site and he said they'll have his email address on file and all they have to do is contact him and he'd return.

But hold on I told him, the site wouldn't do that. Mods banning him one minute and then offering a way back the next. He went onto say that he's banned so really couldn't circumvent a return to the site so that'd be an end to it. So we left it at that.

I had a think about things and contacted him again. I suggested that he rejoin the site using his old username, adjusted slightly so that the mods knew who he was and could either accept or ignore his application. He said he'd consider it.

He's just got back to me and he'll apply to join over the weekend with a username of KP Nuts 2 or similar. Watch this space, if we don't see him we'll know he's been turned down.

He'd like to thank you personally and says you're very kind.

He went onto say there's a blank sheet of paper there in the SF football section, there's loads of people that don't wish to use it, they just want to complain when someone else does. That, in essence is why the section is dying.

Hopefully he's allowed back. Free the KP Nuts 2.😂

Good work,  if nothing happens I'll ask for an amnesty for Christmas.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cressida said:

How very dare,  wash your mouth out!

Kidding.

Any comments on the current situation involving Wednesday….what’s your thoughts about the owners stance with Wednesdayites …? 

Or maybe you want to comment on happenings at United …has Hecky turned the corner or do you think changes are needed? 

Just curious…seeing as you have seemingly taken an interest in this section of the forum…

Edited by Sheridan1-0