Why Tell Lies.

24 minutes ago, francypants said:

Too many women are false in real life nowadays.   Bleached hair, fake tan, false eyelashes, tattood brows, teeth over whitened or veneers fitted,

pumped up lips, false nails and false boobs.  Men might as well get a blow up doll.     

That was so funny. 

35 minutes ago, francypants said:

Too many women are false in real life nowadays.   Bleached hair, fake tan, false eyelashes, tattood brows, teeth over whitened or veneers fitted,

pumped up lips, false nails and false boobs.  Men might as well get a blow up doll.     

I’d feel a bit deflated if I had to resort to that!

echo.

• Haha 2

On Monday this week Rishi Sunak sacks Home Secretary Suella Braverman.

Tuesday -  Suella Braverman criticises Rishi Sunak for not having a plan 'B' in case the Supreme Court rules against them.

Wednesday - Supreme Court rules against the government and Rishi Sunak comes out with a plan 'B' that they have apparently been working on for weeks.

So who is telling the truth?

52 minutes ago, francypants said:
28 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

That was so funny. 

The laughable thing about it is that the women pay to have these things done and actually think they look good  !!!      😂

I think most men prefer real women.

31 minutes ago, francypants said:

The laughable thing about it is that the women pay to have these things done and actually think they look good  !!!      😂

I think most men prefer real women.

Some of the women I have seen with false eyelashes look as though they’ve had a sweeping brush stuck on their eyes and they think they look good. A woman who I know has been having Botox injections and I’m sure she’s unable to smile. It doesn’t look natural. 

I wouldn’t have any cosmetic surgery even if it was free.   

Edited by hauxwell

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

Well gaz 786 I’ve been called some things in my life but never a liar.

Can you explain what lie I’ve told?

echo.

Men not wanting to go with attached women ...come on echo we've all done it all be it 30 years ago ..my apologies if I offended you ..gaz 

2 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Any man who can keep 3 women satisfied is a liar !

Don't mean 3 women on the go I meant at the same time ...

1 hour ago, francypants said:

Spot on Francy,

I see the old stars on TV. last week Pet Clark was on and looked about 40, she's well into her 80's.

But it's not real, they look like they've come from a waxworks museum...

Don't suppose you know anyone with a Blow up doll repair kit?

Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Spot on Francy,

I see the old stars on TV. last week Pet Clark was on and looked about 40, she's well into her 80's.

Asking for a friend.

Oi , you said you didn't have it anymore . Give it me back please  :rant:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Padders said:

Spot on Francy,

Asking for a friend.

Lilo Lill has a repair kit so I believe Padders. I’ll ask her to give you a  ring.

Just hope you’ve got enough puff to fully blow her up!

echo.

• Thanks 1