Meadowhead New Football/Rugby Ground Plus More

2 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Chagos archipelago- only takes minutes on the maghlev 

Thanks for the clarification :cool:

Woodseats flyover and / or tunnel complete yet - looking forward to it when we visit from France as wife uses Specsavers at St James's and we stay city centre.

38 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Thanks for the clarification :cool:

Woodseats flyover and / or tunnel complete yet - looking forward to it when we visit from France as wife uses Specsavers at St James's and we stay city centre.

The tunnel was almost complete but then there was a huge land shift. The whole of Meadowhead is going to have to be underpinned about a mile underground.

That's the real reason behind the delay on the new sports complex - its nothing to do with Sports England but the council have paid them a massive sweetener to take the rap.

It's not public knowledge but my mate heard it on Rony Robinson on Radio Sheffield 2 weeks back

well it seems like that, it was just the rumour about sports england about the cricket that i thought i would bring it back for opinions, but despite we are ready to get it done nowts happened, so lets wait for a public annoucement from the club or rugby club.