Meadowhead New Football/Rugby Ground Plus More

2 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

No, I'm not, so makes no odds to me in that sense. Will be nice to have some vibrancy in that area though. The north has Meadowhall and Kelham Island, about time something came to the south. 

Ok, as you referred to "a little competition never hurt anyone " on your reply to @RollingJ I thought you was referring to your business.

looking at the picture of this project where is the entrance and the exit? i love the idea but how do we sort out the traffic situation,sheffield fc owner said it was mad to allow st james shopping centre as its next to the big training centre ect,which i thought as he wants extra cars in the area was strange, also all those car crashes outside the ground ,next to its entrance/exit ,so add a football ground,rugby,music,cricket trainig ect,plus volley ball and indoor facilities and a museum that they hope to attract people from all over the world,plus a circus and other things,how are all these people going to park ect,i love the idea but its the parking as st james shopping centre is causing huge problems,plus it adds to woodseats extra traffic as well.ps forgot the balloon days,possibly they could bring and return all these visitors hows that for a solution?

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

looking at the picture of this project where is the entrance and the exit? i love the idea but how do we sort out the traffic situation,sheffield fc owner said it was mad to allow st james shopping centre as its next to the big training centre ect,which i thought as he wants extra cars in the area was strange, also all those car crashes outside the ground ,next to its entrance/exit ,so add a football ground,rugby,music,cricket trainig ect,plus volley ball and indoor facilities and a museum that they hope to attract people from all over the world,plus a circus and other things,how are all these people going to park ect,i love the idea but its the parking as st james shopping centre is causing huge problems,plus it adds to woodseats extra traffic as well.ps forgot the balloon days,possibly they could bring and return all these visitors hows that for a solution?

Didn't know you were into  James Joyce...............

"and Gibraltar as a girl where I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes."

• Haha 1