Man Breaks Women's Knee In Football Game

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Not a grandad.

Absolutely some grannies are sexy,  don't you think so?

Not interested,  I once said surely men don't expect women in their eighties to have sex,  and Francy said they're the worst!

Just now, cressida said:

Not interested,  I once said surely men don't expect women in their eighties to have sex,  and Francy said they're the worst!

Not all grannies are in their 80s.!!

I am guessing the sex drive of folk in their 80s is very low, I could be wrong however.

39 minutes ago, cressida said:

I can imagine Joan Collins still sexy,  and definitely Molly Parkin,  not sure about Judi Dench.   The ordinary people around.  well I've not seen any.

Joan Collins was on television last night being interviewed by Loius Theroux,  

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

I'd have liked to have seen that (son has met her) I expect it will be repeated.

Was it interesting?

Never saw all of it but it was interesting.  Joan Collins comes across as being honest.  The program will be on BBC iplayer.

Edited by Axe
  • Like 1

Excellent article about this -  ”Women of Steel” Won’t Bend Easily. 

Another Sheffield female sporting  event involving a trans identified male occurred in August of this year. Coombes was officiating at a swimming event at Ponds Forge. It started off at the Mercure Hotel - link. Later that week Coombes was seen walking through the young girls’ open changing area in Ponds Forge swimming pool. Complaints were made and Coombes was stopped. New rules have now been made banning people from using the changing areas as a walk through.

Edited by Jomie