New Goalkeeping Coach Arrives.

KP Nuts 2

I have never heard of him before Cressida but apparently he played for the red third previously. He has been at Arsenal under Wenger, Emery and Arteta If I remember correctly from the video so he'll be no slouch hopefully. He must have improved a lot after leaving that other lot as he didn't get many games for them.

Comes across really well in the video, I wish him well.

He's been likened to George Clooney (in looks) on a few websites I've noticed. I suppose if you squint your eyes a bit he could pass from a distance.😂

3 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Tell me when a new goalkeeper arrives.

Amen to that Jim. We live in hope and anticipation.

23 minutes ago, cressida said:

Do you know of him,  which team has he come from,  is he any good.?

I have never heard of him before Cressida but apparently he played for the red third previously. He has been at Arsenal under Wenger, Emery and Arteta If I remember correctly from the video so he'll be no slouch hopefully. He must have improved a lot after leaving that other lot as he didn't get many games for them.

Comes across really well in the video, I wish him well.

He's been likened to George Clooney (in looks) on a few websites I've noticed. I suppose if you squint your eyes a bit he could pass from a distance.😂

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I would love to be a goal keeping coach.

Day one. " Hey up lads, right listen up.... Try and keep that white round thing out of that net".

Cheers.

See you next week.

I must admit to wondering what one actually does as well. That's probably why I'm not one thinking about it.

21 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Blimey!  There's a blast from the past.  Sal Bibbo. 

Think it was Bassett that brought him to BDTBL in the early 90's as goalkeeping cover but I don't recall him ever playing.  At that time we'd have had Kelly & Tracey. 

I think it said 93 to 96 IIRC, I did read he played 3 games somewhere but according to wiki, he never played a game.

He doesn't look to have had a particularly impressive career as a goalkeeper. Not sure about as a GK coach but he'll have his work cut out now.😂