New Goalkeeping Coach Arrives.

KP Nuts 2

13 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I think it said 93 to 96 IIRC, I did read he played 3 games somewhere but according to wiki, he never played a game.

He doesn't look to have had a particularly impressive career as a goalkeeper. Not sure about as a GK coach but he'll have his work cut out now.😂

That’s going back so far perhaps we should call him the goal keeping ‘Sharra’!😀

echo.

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

well i think thats it now a proper set up and in jan and beyond we can re-build and i think RHOL and his new set up will sort us for a better future even if we go down 

He said in todays press conference that his staff is now complete. The set piece coaches role will be covered by Powell and I think he said Bibbo, could have misheard though.

I think the head of recruitment role is considered to be more of a club job than being a part of his coaching team although I have a feeling Rohl has some input into who gets recruited. We await a name.

But again, I'm guessing/reading between the lines.

28 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

He said in todays press conference that his staff is now complete. The set piece coaches role will be covered by Powell and I think he said Bibbo, could have misheard though.

I think the head of recruitment role is considered to be more of a club job than being a part of his coaching team although I have a feeling Rohl has some input into who gets recruited. We await a name.

But again, I'm guessing/reading between the lines.

He should be insisting on having a major input into recruitment, otherwise we’ll fail again.

17 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

He should be insisting on having a major input into recruitment, otherwise we’ll fail again.

I think he will Jim to be honest. I'm sure I heard he had someone in mind for the job himself and maybe Chansiri is working on getting him in. But you're right, he just needs to tell the new bloke who he wants and leave him to it. He did say in todays PC that if the new bloke wasn't in place he'd be doing the recruitment himself and he knew what he could and couldn't do after speaking with the chairman.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I think he will Jim to be honest. I'm sure I heard he had someone in mind for the job himself and maybe Chansiri is working on getting him in. But you're right, he just needs to tell the new bloke who he wants and leave him to it. He did say in todays PC that if the new bloke wasn't in place he'd be doing the recruitment himself and he knew what he could and couldn't do after speaking with the chairman.

Sounds good, I’ll have a listen.