Ulez Rules Cost Nhs £65million

2 hours ago, Resident said:

Average lifespan of a Paramedic ambulance is 7 years, 

That’s about right. Diesels registered after 2015 should be ULEZ compliant. 

So, it’s a non-story really. 

At least it got Hackey excited.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Pathetic  , if it had been a Tory Mayor doing this

you would be spewing bile . 

Why not try discussing the thread rather than my political leanings ?    Whether I like Tories or Labour makes no difference to what we are discussing.

Would you argue that I'm wrong in what I stated ?  and If so,  what's wrong with it ?

This is why I never normally answer your posts because you are not even discussing what we are discussing.

I don't care if you don't like me because I don't like you either but,  I can manage to discuss the subject of the thread and not you.

You just make yourself look foolish every time you post.

TfL ‘misled public’ about Ulez benefits, according to leaked draft report
The Advertising Standards Authority launched an investigation after hundreds of complaints that TfL exaggerated the benefits of Ulez.

https://www.independent.co.uk/business/tfl-misled-public-about-ulez-benefits-according-to-leaked-draft-report-b2450314.html

Makes no difference whatsoever to the fact that,  until internal combustion engines are gone,  there will never be clean air.

Delbow hit the nail on the head by saying,     "What is it with right wingers and vehicle fumes? Why do they seem to want as much pollution as possible rather than making it go away"?

They must have different kinds of lungs from the norm.     Either that or,  they're happy to kill themselves to prove that they won't be told.

19 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

...after hundreds of ambulances non-compliant

The NHS has spent almost £65million on making a whole fleet of ambulances Ulez compliant.

NHS ambulance services in southern England have been made temporarily exempt by Transport for London (TfL) whilst the health service changes over from non-compliant vehicles.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/ulez-rules-cost-nhs-ps65million-after-hundreds-of-ambulances-non-compliant

Equivalent of 3% of the overall NHS budget will be spent over the next two years replacing 15+yr old fleet ambulances.

Move along people. Nothing to see here.

Another non-story blown out of all proportion by load of desperate hungry journalists making a  freedom information request fishing expedition.  

• Like 3