Insomnia

9 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I find I just listen to podcasts until 4 am. Medical cannabis is the one reliable thing that works.

I suffer from insomnia and get by on about 4 hours a night, but I'm often very tired in the day.

The best sleeps I've ever had was with the help of a few 'special' cookies at bed time. A full 8 hours and bright as a button next day. Can't get them now unfortunately. 

10 hours ago, cressida said:

Noticed a few people who post in the middle of the night,  some people don't require 7/8 hours,  but they must be reasonably alert to make focused posts.

Are they happy to have less sleep or have they found taking sleeping pills/Kalms don't work?

Well I'm currently 6 hours behind you so when I post in the evening your all in bed 

I can survive on 5 hours a night with a little nap in the afternoon 

Edited by Jack Grey

29 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well I'm currently 6 hours behind you so when I post in the evening your all in bed 

I can survive on 5 hours a night with a little nap in the afternoon 

I often have a nap in the afternoon so I don't eat too much,  but the Bidding Room is on now so I can't.