Jfk Assassination Anniversary

48 minutes ago, crookesey said:

60 years, America hasn’t had a decent President since.

Perhaps admin would be kind enough to edit the thread title to JFK

Hi crookesey.

runningman  has already started a thread on JFK’s assassination titled 22nd November 1963!.

Can they be merged?

echo.

I did admire JFK at first and then I read about his womanising,  him and his brother's 'abuse' allegedly of Marilyn Monroe,  his kicking at the door of Jean Simmons,  and went off him.

Edited by cressida

15 minutes ago, cressida said:

I did admire JFK at first and then I read about his womanising,  him and his brother's 'abuse' allegedly of Marilyn Monroe,  his kicking at the door of Jean Simmons,  and went off him.

Almost compulsory in millionaire celebrity USA. I ‘ll stick to his leadership qualities, his handling of Russia probably saved us from WW3.

26 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Almost compulsory in millionaire celebrity USA. I ‘ll stick to his leadership qualities, his handling of Russia probably saved us from WW3.

My bold:   I agree with your view.  he was a proper strong leader and the west could truly do with one like him at this moment in time.

The only ones who have strong leaders now could all be termed a potential enemy to us.

A pity Schwarzenegger  was prevented by birth from running for President.  He was a successful Governor,  is caring,   and talks the right talk.

Biden,  like Sunak is forced by circumstances into everything he does and neither of them have a decisive bone in their bodies,  along with fence sitter Starmer of course.