Thick, Fat-Necked Racist Sheffield Blob Banged Up

Delbow

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

It's not right. Their punishment should be kept separate from their personal data. No one deserves to have their home address made public. He could have children living at home and they shouldn't have to deal with any vigilantes.

If it’s a council house, he shouldn’t have an address anymore :rant:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

If it’s a council house, he shouldn’t have an address anymore :rant:

If it's council then it's likely they'll take the house back I would have thought. I remember a local guy getting convicted of assault, served his non custodial sentence (community service, fine) then the council evicted the whole family.

Iirc he had a wife and two young kids. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

If it's council then it's likely they'll take the house back I would have thought. I remember a local guy getting convicted of assault, served his non custodial sentence (community service, fine) then the council evicted the whole family.

Iirc he had a wife and two young kids. 

Yeah, section 84a of the Housing Act 1995.

So he loses his home and becomes more of a drain on the system. He has already lost his freedom for several months. What happened to rehabilitation? He did something wrong but is taking his punishment. There are only so many times you can keep punishing someone for the same thing. Meanwhile the paedophilic gang in Rotherham seemed to get off free. 

He was probably a massive drain on the system before they were all convicted. I doubt that type of individual is open to 'rehabilitation', has no option but to take his punishment, and will no doubt carry on in the same manner when he is released.

As to the Rotherham individuals - more information is required.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

It's not right that they are posting part of their addresses. Regardless of what they have done, they will serve their punishment but no one should be doxxed. There doesn't seem to have been any thought for possible revenge seekers and the problems it will cause. Shame on the courts for not respecting people's privacy. 

In part I agree with Irene about posting their partial addresses, but mostly because there seems to be a double standard

None of these convicted offenders had their partials published

LINK

37 minutes ago, Resident said:

In part I agree with Irene about posting their partial addresses, but mostly because there seems to be a double standard

None of these convicted offenders had their partials published

LINK

See your point, @Resident - but that is possibly a follow-on from the way that whole case was handled? I'm not going  looking, but I wonder if the details were available/possibly published in the local paper?