Dem Blades V The Cherries.

Baron99

A big 6 pointer & a must win.  Will Brooks tear us apart? 

Going into the game, Bournemouth are just about the form side but previous history & home advantage are on our side & we've got players returning from injury, Anel & McBurnie (so that's one decent player then!). 

I reckon Bournemouth are good for a goal so I'll go 2-1 to the Blades. 

You never know?  Football's a funny old game (J. Greaves). 

Maybe OG can step up & contribute again today?  After all, he's our current top scorer.  Goals per game ratio, OG will probably finish with better stats than McBurnie? 

Edited by Baron99
  • Haha 1

What an enjoyable half-time.  Only ruined by the bits either side. 

88 mins before we had a shot on goal & players looking as though they've really given up.  At best, Heckingbottom has got 1 more game, another 6 pointer against Burnley next Saturday.  If it was down to me, him, McCall & Lester would be packing their bags before 6pm tonight. 

Said it before & I'll say it again, the three of them should have been paid off at the end of last season. 

And now I've got to go home & make my own tea! 

Edited by Baron99

39 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

What an enjoyable half-time.  Only ruined by the bits either side. 

88 mins before we had a shot on goal & players looking as though they've really given up.  At best, Heckingbottom has got 1 more game, another 6 pointer against Burnley next Saturday.  If it was down to me, him, McCall & Lester would be packing their bags before 6pm tonight. 

Said it before & I'll say it again, the three of them should have been paid off at the end of last season. 

And now I've got to go home & make my own tea! 

Personally I think it's abit harsh wanting Hecky out. After losing arguably your best two players on the eve of the season was tough. Even with those it was always going to be difficult for you.