Dem Blades V The Cherries.

Baron99

4 hours ago, Baron99 said:

What an enjoyable half-time.  Only ruined by the bits either side. 

88 mins before we had a shot on goal & players looking as though they've really given up.  At best, Heckingbottom has got 1 more game, another 6 pointer against Burnley next Saturday.  If it was down to me, him, McCall & Lester would be packing their bags before 6pm tonight. 

Said it before & I'll say it again, the three of them should have been paid off at the end of last season. 

And now I've got to go home & make my own tea! 

Its not Hecky, Jack and Stuart anymore?

1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I was alluding to the fact that there's more red on blue comments than blue on red, in actual fact, 73% to 27%. Just thought it funny that's all.

It's gladdens the cockles of my heart that someone takes the time on a Saturday night to carry out such in depth analysis of data & is prepared to put the long, lonely hours in to produce such statistical evidence, while the rest of us slackers were frivolously enjoying our Saturday nights. 

Well done you but could you provide it to two decimal places & has it been peer assessed? 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

Just seen the highlights on TV it really should have been 6-1

Watched the farce again on MOTD this morning.   While Foderingham was at fault for the 2nd goal, what you didn't see on the highlights was that he pulled off at least 5 or 6 top saves.  So agree it could easily have been another Newcastle scoreline. 

Also listend last night's Praise & Grumble while taking the dog out this morning.  They sent McBurnie out to do the post match interview.  According to McBurnie, "Bournemouth surprised us."  No s*** Sherlock! 

Well you & the rest of them had time to sort that problem out.  I know I'm often told that myself (& the rest of the crowd) are the 12th man & we can do our bit.  Unfortunately, we're not allowed on the pitch, otherwise I'd bring my boots.  You could have stuck me up front yesterday & I'd have not been out of place in that side. 

Also, mentioned on MOTD, the number of Blades fans who had gone before the final whistle.  It doesn't help that SUFC now appear to have a regular policy of closing the car parks on the 80 min mark for an hour after the match finishes to help with traffic congestion, so from the Kop you see hundreds of people walking out from around the 70 min mark to get to their vehicles. 

Although, having said that, carry on with displays like yesterday & I & the rest of my family & friends will be walking out at the same time & we don't even take our cars. 

• Like 3