Dem Blades V The Cherries.

Baron99

Another 6 pointer next Saturday away at  Burnley.  After that, following 5 games takes us to Boxing Day at home to Luton. 

Based on what I've seen so far, out of the 6 upcoming games, unless there's a drastic change in style & player attitude, I can only see us having a chance of taking points off Brentford & Luton at best. 

Nothing really changed at half time yesterday despite bringing McBurnie, & Ahmedhodzic at the start of the 2nd half.  As for for giving the captaincy to Norwood, he's not captain material.  He's not an authority figure. At the moment there's no leaders out there on the pitch, no shouting at each other.  

As for Heckingbottom, he comes across as a decent bloke but not someone who'd give the side a shouty, cup throwing b******ing at half time, Ferguson or even Bassett or Warnock style.  The players aren't going to react if they don't get a rocket up their backsides. 

Edited by Baron99

I hadn't watched it so thought i'd better do for research purposes you understand. Bit of a calamity that goalie mistake but from what I've seen of him he's a good keeper and he did look to have redeemed himself with some of the saves later on. He'd have been better just putting his laces through it.

19 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I hadn't watched it so thought i'd better do for research purposes you understand. Bit of a calamity that goalie mistake but from what I've seen of him he's a good keeper and he did look to have redeemed himself with some of the saves later on. He'd have been better just putting his laces through it.

My bold. 

Well that's what you, I & the world & his wife would have done. 

I don't like having a go at Foderingham.  If it wasn't for him, we'd be looking at 5-6-7 goals against every game since the start of the season & people can say that we've not kept a clean sheet this season but defending our goal starts when the ball leaves the opposition's 18 yard box. 

Foderingham has saved us on more occasions than he's let us down.  It's due to his performance that we were promoted in the first place.