Could You Live With Anyone Who Had Different Political Views From You?

22 minutes ago, Axe said:

It is not your own personal choice to remain celibate. If the rumours are true there are plans to make a film in the Sheffield area called the 75 year old virgin based on your life story.  Hope it is as successful as the Full Monty. 

If they make  another  Odd Couple film, you and Jack Grey would be perfect for the rolls.  :hihi:

My husband and myself are very much alike,  after being married for 49 years it's not surprising.   Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and rightly so.  If a partner will not accept an opinion different to their own there is something not right in the relationship.  Everybody has their own little foibles and if you truly love your partner ......  their little foibles don't bother you and vice versa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, francypants said:

My husband and myself are very much alike,  after being married for 49 years it's not surprising.   Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and rightly so.  If a partner will not accept an opinion different to their own there is something not right in the relationship.  Everybody has their own little foibles and if you truly love your partner ......  their little foibles don't bother you and vice versa.

I love my wife’s foibles; always have done!😀

echo.

• Haha 1