Conspiracies .

Sick of em !!!!!!!!!!!! For example , The Duke had Princess Di killed , Kennedy was killed by Frank Sinatra, The moon landing was a fake , Elvis is alive and living in Stockport ,  And so it goes on . Lets get real , Di was killed because she was burning the candle ay both ends running around the World  like there was no tomorrow , Speeding in fast cars with drunken drivers and companions until the ****e hit the fan ,     Then the moon job ,we all watched watched it live on TV , we saw the blast off , the journey the landing and the bleedin foot prints in moon dust , But some still say it was a con    it din't happen    , Well it did I saw it .

Kennedy was shot by Castro, Sinatra , The mafia and Russia so the conspiracies say   , Well he was shot by a little nutter who practised shooting at cans in his back Garden , He got a job in the best building possible over looking the grassy Knoll took aim and shot him , I saw it on telly no getting away from it .

So what's next on the conspire front , Any answers on a post card please .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Sick of em !!!!!!!!!!!! For example , The Duke had Princess Di killed , Kennedy was killed by Frank Sinatra, The moon landing was a fake , Elvis is alive and living in Stockport ,  And so it goes on . Lets get real , Di was killed because she was burning the candle ay both ends running around the World  like there was no tomorrow , Speeding in fast cars with drunken drivers and companions until the ****e hit the fan ,     Then the moon job ,we all watched watched it live on TV , we saw the blast off , the journey the landing and the bleedin foot prints in moon dust , But some still say it was a con    it din't happen    , Well it did I saw it .

Kennedy was shot by Castro, Sinatra , The mafia and Russia so the conspiracies say   , Well he was shot by a little nutter who practised shooting at cans in his back Garden , He got a job in the best building possible over looking the grassy Knoll took aim and shot him , I saw it on telly no getting away from it .

Glad to see you back, Cuttsie!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

Glad to see you back, 

And you , The Yom Kippur thread started by me,      really pithed me off ,   Posters  who I had considered perfectly logical human beings suddenly turned into extreme anti semantic people ,  They disguised this by stating loud and clear that they where not when it is plain for all to see that they obviously are .

One poster who I was impressed with told how he was personally involved in removing hate symbols from City street walls , I believed him then,!!!!!!!!! His posts sunk into the usual Jew hating rhetoric  joining in with the other usual posters who all deny that they are racist and Anti Semantic .

I also had certain personal comments made to me on social media which set me thinking it was time to bale out .

So I came of that thread and wished I had never started it as it has become so one sided that it it is now  pointless .

This thread will hopefully get us back to interesting debate ,

I mean Who really killed Marylin   Monroe , was it Jack Kennedy if so he got was coming to him.

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 1

Something was going on whether it was JFK dumping her,  Robert Kennedy and Peter Lawford visited her that night.  My father was very fond of Monroe  so I was not sorry,  they both used women with impunity.  Joe di Maggio laid flowers at her grave for over twenty years.

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cuttsie said:

he was shot by a little nutter who practised shooting at cans in his back Garden , He got a job in the best building possible over looking the grassy Knoll took aim and shot him , I saw it on telly no getting away from it .

An American government commission set up to investigate the findings of the Warren Commission into the assassination of President John F Kennedy concluded that it was a conspiracy, but they failed to identify the parties involved.

Perhaps because the facts may have proved too embarrassing to the international reputation of the USA?

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/part-1c.html

You think there's no such thing as a conspiracy? Admittedly some conspiracy theories are incredulous. In order for the Moon Landings to be faked the number of people that would have had to be involved would be ridiculous.

But to kill someone - and at a later date kill his brother - you don't need that many people. You just need the people involved to have a motive and be in a position to plan and execute it efficiently.

Jack and Bobby Kennedy made the mistake of attempting to do the right thing,  Desegregation, Ending the Vietnam war, taking on Organised Crime, tackling the corrupt Teamsters Union and facing down the Russians over Cuba.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy, killed before he could be questioned by those who genuinely wanted to learn the truth. There was a second gunman.

https://today.tamu.edu/2017/12/07/two-shooters-texas-am-statistician-says-better-forensic-science-can-reveal-more-about-the-jfk-assassination/

34 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And you , The Yom Kippur thread started by me,      really pithed me off ,   Posters  who I had considered perfectly logical human beings suddenly turned into extreme anti semantic people ,  They disguised this by stating loud and clear that they where not when it is plain for all to see that they obviously are .

One poster who I was impressed with told how he was personally involved in removing hate symbols from City street walls , I believed him then,!!!!!!!!! His posts sunk into the usual Jew hating rhetoric  joining in with the other usual posters who all deny that they are racist and Anti Semantic .

I also had certain personal comments made to me on social media which set me thinking it was time to bale out .

So I came of that thread and wished I had never started it as it has become so one sided that it it is now  pointless .

This thread will hopefully get us back to interesting debate ,

I mean Who really killed Marylin   Monroe , was it Jack Kennedy if so he got was coming to him.

My bold.

Hmmmm, yes. I'll admit I was quite disappointed how that thread has gone. I've dipped in and out as it's an important subject but there's too much toxicity for me so I'll be dipping in even less.

Shame really but hey ho, there's always another thread to post on.