Conspiracies .

Just now, pfifes said:

How about a Covid conspiracy theory?  Dr Vernon Coleman has many: he has has claimed that COVID-19 is a hoax, that vaccines are dangerous, and that face masks cause cancer. Coleman has also claimed the Coronavirus Pandemic has links to the Agenda 21 Conspiracy Theory and the Great Reset Theory, which both suggest a cabal of elite figures are attempting to depopulate the global community. 

Think you've  and others have adequately covered him in the Covid thread(s).

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search/?&q=Coleman&type=forums_topic&nodes=6&search_and_or=or&start_after=year

Can't think that anyone has made a serious attempt at Agenda 21 or the Great Reset on here - that's usually barmy David Icke territory - or increasingly the far right (which is where the DI Forum has been for over a dozen years).

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

There’s a conspiracy theory about the Twin Towers, 9/11.

Some delusional people believe that the Twin Towers was an inside job. They believe it was a controlled explosion because of how they collapsed. 

Two large commercial passenger airplanes carrying thousands of gallons of fuel flew into the towers had nothing to do with it.

welcome back cuttsie.

Cheers keep away from all the conspiracies is my motto from now on it all gets ,  messy dun;t it .

Alternative three .

19 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Sick of em !!!!!!!!!!!! For example , The Duke had Princess Di killed , Kennedy was killed by Frank Sinatra, The moon landing was a fake , Elvis is alive and living in Stockport ,  And so it goes on . Lets get real , Di was killed because she was burning the candle ay both ends running around the World  like there was no tomorrow , Speeding in fast cars with drunken drivers and companions until the ****e hit the fan ,     Then the moon job ,we all watched watched it live on TV , we saw the blast off , the journey the landing and the bleedin foot prints in moon dust , But some still say it was a con    it din't happen    , Well it did I saw it .

Kennedy was shot by Castro, Sinatra , The mafia and Russia so the conspiracies say   , Well he was shot by a little nutter who practised shooting at cans in his back Garden , He got a job in the best building possible over looking the grassy Knoll took aim and shot him , I saw it on telly no getting away from it .

So what's next on the conspire front , Any answers on a post card please .

My bold. 

Well you didn't catch the film Capricorn One shown the other night then did you?  Only kidding. 

Despite one of the best documented pieces of history, God knows how many don't believe the Holocaust never  happened or despite hundreds of thousands of photos & hours of  film / video evidence of Earth from space, still think the Earth's flat. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

Well you didn't catch the film Capricorn One shown the other night then did you?  Only kidding. 

Despite one of the best documented pieces of history, God knows how many don't believe the Holocaust never  happened or despite hundreds of thousands of photos & hours of  film / video evidence of Earth from space, still think the Earth's flat. 

Some people also do not believe that the Armenians where victims of genocide at the hands of the Ottoman Empire  lead by Turkey , Lots of early film to show the dead and starving citizens but certain Countries still deny it happened .

6 hours ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

Some do not care , You only have to read these threads ,

10 hours ago, Longcol said:

Think you've  and others have adequately covered him in the Covid thread(s).

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search/?&q=Coleman&type=forums_topic&nodes=6&search_and_or=or&start_after=year

Can't think that anyone has made a serious attempt at Agenda 21 or the Great Reset on here - that's usually barmy David Icke territory - or increasingly the far right (which is where the DI Forum has been for over a dozen years).

I was also going to mention David Icke too actually.  He is an associate of Dr Vernon Coleman and they share views on various conspiracy theories.  He attended anti lockdown protests with Dr Coleman, Piers Corbyn and Katie Hopkins amongst others.

13 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Asylum seekers with military style haircuts I reckon they soldiers waiting for the uprising to take over Britain and destroy our land 😉 

The only thing they like about our country are the benefits and freebies they get !

The asylum seekers I teach get £36 a week and that's in vouchers. If they eventually get citizenship they are treated like everybody else.

£30k a year, a free car and housing queue jumping are figments of right-wing goons' imagination.

4 minutes ago, Palomar said:

The asylum seekers I teach get £36 a week and that's in vouchers. If they eventually get citizenship they are treated like everybody else.

£30k a year, a free car and housing queue jumping are figments of right-wing goons' imagination.

How do they manage to pay rent, buy food, pay council tax, pay electric, gas, water, purchase new clothes, manage to travel, pay for a mobile phone and well, basically survive on 36 pounds per week?  

How do they do it?  I could do with some tips.

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

How do they manage to pay rent, buy food, pay council tax, pay electric, gas, water, purchase new clothes, manage to travel, pay for a mobile phone and well, basically survive on 36 pounds per week?  

How do they do it?  I could do with some tips.

Like them you could get help from your community or from your church, if you're struggling.

If after a year you've not been processed you are allowed to work in certain professions i.e. carework, but you lose your £36 and have no access to the top-up benefits that UK citizens have.

£30k a year, a free car and housing queue jumping are figments of right-wing goons' imagination

12 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Like them you could get help from your community or from your church, if you're struggling.

If after a year you've not been processed you are allowed to work in certain professions i.e. carework, but you lose your £36 and have no access to the top-up benefits that UK citizens have.

£30k a year, a free car and housing queue jumping are figments of right-wing goons' imagination

Would the community and church pay for my rent, food, council tax etc?