Conspiracies .

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

I've been called everything under the sun here since I started posting my opinions.

Your version of insults is when someone just highlighted your opinions fall to pieces under the most basic scrutiny or any notion of fact.... and your 3 page, completely irrelevant waffle, trying to cover that up... hasn't worked.

"You got it wrong" and "you have no idea what you're talking about"... aren't insults... just statements of fact. 🙄

24 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's the snowflakes who insult others who are complaining of being insulted.

A succinct and accurate appraisal.

Loves dishing it out, can't take it.

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Of course they are

Everyone is spying on everyone 

I shall be handing over my phone to the police,  nearly all the calls I receive can't be spam,  I only answer the ones if I recognize the number.;)

Edited by cressida

1 hour ago, cressida said:

I shall be handing over my phone to the police,  nearly all the calls I receive can't be spam,  I only answer the ones if I recognize the number.;)

Just change your number

I do it everytime I sign a new phone contract 

Or you can call your phone company and say you're getting lots of spam calls and they'll change it for free

And then just message all your friends and family with your new number 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I definitely agree with you on this trastrick. I have no idea what happens if you put a poster on ignore, I’ve never done it before, but once a poster starts to resort to insulting replies, I just ignore most of there posts. 

In life there are all kinds of folks out there.

For some malcontents, the internet is the only place for them to find like minded people to commiserate with.

But there's a whole world out there that's socializing and interacting with each other in public on a daily basis in a happy, respectful and enjoyable way, where cantankerous animosity and petty arguing is given short shrift.

Our Orgy can take opposite positions on any issue, so he often posts something that I agree with.

He says one should be thankful for the blessings of one's life.

Good advice, and an hour or two of perusing the stuff posted here makes me thankful indeed that I don't have to live among them and their governments.

So best ignore anonymous internet trolls, religious fruitcakes, Jehovah's witnesses, loud drunks in bars, and protesters on the street in a democracy. They are not happy they only get one vote!🙂

As a wise man put it>

"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself."

You know the rest

I'm off now to do just that!

(Maybe I'll be back tomorrow)

Peace!

22 hours ago, trastrick said:

I agree!

You don't have to be a "celebrity" to be maliciously trolled. You don't even have to look outside this forum!

I've been called everything under the sun here since I started posting my opinions.

It is to be expected on an internet public forum, where controversial subjects are discussed.

It's all part of the give and take, and as long as my detractors remain anonymous I don't take it seriously!  😀

Believe it or not, I have fun with it!

The problem is that once the insults start flying the thread ceases to be a discussion and descends into tedious bickering.  Which might be fun for a few but many more will lose interest.

• Like 1

Just now, hauxwell said:

This is another conspiracy story that pops up now and  again. It might have already been discussed on the forum.

The American Government allegedly has an extraterrestrial space craft and bodies of aliens in a secret lab.  

Yes that is a fact ,  Alternative three .