Conspiracies .

41 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And you , The Yom Kippur thread started by me,      really pithed me off ,   Posters  who I had considered perfectly logical human beings suddenly turned into extreme anti semantic people ,  They disguised this by stating loud and clear that they where not when it is plain for all to see that they obviously are .

One poster who I was impressed with told how he was personally involved in removing hate symbols from City street walls , I believed him then,!!!!!!!!! His posts sunk into the usual Jew hating rhetoric  joining in with the other usual posters who all deny that they are racist and Anti Semantic .

I also had certain personal comments made to me on social media which set me thinking it was time to bale out .

So I came of that thread and wished I had never started it as it has become so one sided that it it is now  pointless .

This thread will hopefully get us back to interesting debate ,

I mean Who really killed Marylin   Monroe , was it Jack Kennedy if so he got was coming to him.

Indeed.

Started off playing the nice guy then quickly descended into a spiteful contributor towards certain people.

I sussed him out quite sharpish.

21 minutes ago, cressida said:

Something was going on whether it was JFK dumping her,  Robert Kennedy and Peter Lawford visited her that night.  My father was very fond of Monroe  so I was not sorry,  they both used women with impunity.  Joe di Maggio laid flowers at her grave for over twenty years.

And he barred Sinatra and the clan from the funeral . They did not cross DI Maggio .

• Like 1

There’s a conspiracy theory about the Twin Towers, 9/11.

Some delusional people believe that the Twin Towers was an inside job. They believe it was a controlled explosion because of how they collapsed. 

Two large commercial passenger airplanes carrying thousands of gallons of fuel flew into the towers had nothing to do with it.

welcome back cuttsie.

Edited by hauxwell
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Some delusional people believe that the Twin Towers was an inside job. They believe it was a controlled explosion because of how they collapsed. 

Two large commercial passenger airplanes carrying thousands of gallons of fuel flew into the towers had nothing to do with it.

welcome back cuttsie.

The delusion was widely discussed on SF a good dozen years or so ago.

And it's not like we haven't had threads about JFK before.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/488059-november-22nd-1963/?tab=comments#comment-8749429

Back in the day when vResistance and truthlogic were posting regularly (approx 2010 - 2012) we nearly had a new conspiracy every month.

16 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

There’s a conspiracy theory about the Twin Towers, 9/11.

welcome back cuttsie.

I beg to differ them planes had everything to do with it .

How about a Covid conspiracy theory?  Dr Vernon Coleman has many: he has claimed that COVID-19 is a hoax, that vaccines are dangerous, and that face masks cause cancer. Coleman has also claimed the Coronavirus Pandemic has links to the Agenda 21 Conspiracy Theory and the Great Reset Theory, which both suggest a cabal of elite figures are attempting to depopulate the global community. 

Edited by pfifes