Conspiracies .

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Would the community and church pay for my rent, food, council tax etc?

You thinking of being a hippy ?   I don't think you're hard enough,  and too mardy anyway.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You thinking of being a hippy ?   I don't think you're hard enough,  and too mardy anyway.

Being a hippie has never appealed. I wash every day and use deodorant, and that hippie juice is rank.

Nothing against hippies at all though, each to their own.

17 hours ago, m williamson said:

An American government commission set up to investigate the findings of the Warren Commission into the assassination of President John F Kennedy concluded that it was a conspiracy, but they failed to identify the parties involved.

Perhaps because the facts may have proved too embarrassing to the international reputation of the USA?

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/part-1c.html

You think there's no such thing as a conspiracy? Admittedly some conspiracy theories are incredulous. In order for the Moon Landings to be faked the number of people that would have had to be involved would be ridiculous.

But to kill someone - and at a later date kill his brother - you don't need that many people. You just need the people involved to have a motive and be in a position to plan and execute it efficiently.

Jack and Bobby Kennedy made the mistake of attempting to do the right thing,  Desegregation, Ending the Vietnam war, taking on Organised Crime, tackling the corrupt Teamsters Union and facing down the Russians over Cuba.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy, killed before he could be questioned by those who genuinely wanted to learn the truth. There was a second gunman.

https://today.tamu.edu/2017/12/07/two-shooters-texas-am-statistician-says-better-forensic-science-can-reveal-more-about-the-jfk-assassination/

Yes, I think that some conspiracies are too silly to  even mention but the one you mention is credible and I still do think it was the establishment that killed Diana off. Nothing to do with the royal family but to many wierd things like the car not being allowed to be examined,  a bodyguard with a selective memory,  etc, etc.

6 hours ago, Palomar said:

The asylum seekers I teach get £36 a week and that's in vouchers. If they eventually get citizenship they are treated like everybody else.

£30k a year, a free car and housing queue jumping are figments of right-wing goons' imagination.

Well not really a conspiracy. 

£47.39 but nothing else to pay according to a post from Shelter if you meet the criteria plus additional monies, if they meet other criteria. 

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/homelessness/people_seeking_asylum_housing_and_support/money_and_practical_help

'You will not have to pay rent or other bills while you live in asylum housing.'  Run that by a struggling UK pensioner who can't afford to put the heating on but probably worked & paid tax since they were 14 to 16 years old & don't forget this is under a supposedly uncaring Tory Govt., that hates asylum seekers. 

It's good to know where some of my taxes are heading!  I reckon most of the conspiracy busted by fact. 

Edited by Baron99

35 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well not really a conspiracy. 

£47.39 but nothing else to pay according to a post from Shelter if you meet the criteria plus additional monies, if they meet other criteria. 

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/homelessness/people_seeking_asylum_housing_and_support/money_and_practical_help

'You will not have to pay rent or other bills while you live in asylum housing.'  Run that by a struggling UK pensioner who can't afford to put the heating on but probably worked & paid tax since they were 14 to 16 years old & don't forget this is under a supposedly uncaring Tory Govt., that hates asylum seekers. 

It's good to know where some of my taxes are heading!  I reckon most of the conspiracy busted by fact. 

You've just said yourself it's not really a conspiracy.   

Why then are you writing it up on the conspiracy thread ?

And Yes,  some of your taxes will be heading there,  along with some of mine and some of everybody else's

And so you are saying  ????????????????  you never got to the punch line.           You presumably mean you don't like it.   hard luck.

10 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

How do they manage to pay rent, buy food, pay council tax, pay electric, gas, water, purchase new clothes, manage to travel, pay for a mobile phone and well, basically survive on 36 pounds per week?  

How do they do it?  I could do with some tips.

Do you think it’s all linked to The Great Replacement Theory?

10 hours ago, pfifes said:

I was also going to mention David Icke too actually.  He is an associate of Dr Vernon Coleman and they share views on various conspiracy theories.  He attended anti lockdown protests with Dr Coleman, Piers Corbyn and Katie Hopkins amongst others.

All lot of them.nut cases.

10 hours ago, pfifes said:

I was also going to mention David Icke too actually.  He is an associate of Dr Vernon Coleman and they share views on various conspiracy theories.  He attended anti lockdown protests with Dr Coleman, Piers Corbyn and Katie Hopkins amongst others.

My bold 

Well done them 👏 

On 25/11/2023 at 19:12, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

Started off playing the nice guy then quickly descended into a spiteful contributor towards certain people.

I sussed him out quite sharpish.

Point out which posts were Jew hating posts? Criticism of Israel’s unlawful crimes does not mean hatred of Jews. Typical really any criticism of Israel is labelled as anti semitism to shut people up.

Nothing wrong with Jewish people it’s the Zionist Govt that is at fault and it’s surprising isn’t it that no anti semitic graffiti has appeared in page hall, Darnell or Tinsly that are full of Muslims so that debunks the theory that Muslims hate Jews.

Anyway back up your accusations and highlight my so called anti semitic posts on the Israeli war thread instead of slandering people on another thread.

Cuttsie left the thread because he knows deep down that the Israeli acts of ethnic cleansing and collectives punishment were getting hard to defend so man up  Cuttsie and come back on the thread and post the evidence to your slanderous accusations about me because I absolutely do not hate Jewish people but I do hate the Zionist govt and have posted videos of Jewish Rabbis saying the same thing I am saying.

• Thanks 1