Conspiracies .

@mafya

“I sussed him out quite sharply”

That made me laugh.

If you only have 2 options in your head ,then a quite sharp reaction is to be expected.

Obviously those Jews who have campaigned against Netanyahu and the unlawful treatment of Palestinians for the last 12 months are suspect

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, mafya said:

Point out which posts were Jew hating posts? Criticism of Israel’s unlawful crimes does not mean hatred of Jews. Typical really any criticism of Israel is labelled as anti semitism to shut people up.

Nothing wrong with Jewish people it’s the Zionist Govt that is at fault and it’s surprising isn’t it that no anti semitic graffiti has appeared in page hall, Darnell or Tinsly that are full of Muslims so that debunks the theory that Muslims hate Jews.

Anyway back up your accusations and highlight my so called anti semitic posts on the Israeli war thread instead of slandering people on another thread.

Cuttsie left the thread because he knows deep down that the Israeli acts of ethnic cleansing and collectives punishment were getting hard to defend so man up  Cuttsie and come back on the thread and post the evidence to your slanderous accusations about me because I absolutely do not hate Jewish people but I do hate the Zionist govt and have posted videos of Jewish Rabbis saying the same thing I am saying.

I'm afraid Bundy is much better at insults and slanderous accusations than he is at backing up any of his statements with real proof such as quotes from this forum.

It runs in the genre unfortunately.  Never sussed anything out in his entire life except what fun eating and drinking is.

9 hours ago, mafya said:

Point out which posts were Jew hating posts? Criticism of Israel’s unlawful crimes does not mean hatred of Jews. Typical really any criticism of Israel is labelled as anti semitism to shut people up.

Nothing wrong with Jewish people it’s the Zionist Govt that is at fault and it’s surprising isn’t it that no anti semitic graffiti has appeared in page hall, Darnell or Tinsly that are full of Muslims so that debunks the theory that Muslims hate Jews.

Anyway back up your accusations and highlight my so called anti semitic posts on the Israeli war thread instead of slandering people on another thread.

Cuttsie left the thread because he knows deep down that the Israeli acts of ethnic cleansing and collectives punishment were getting hard to defend so man up  Cuttsie and come back on the thread and post the evidence to your slanderous accusations about me because I absolutely do not hate Jewish people but I do hate the Zionist govt and have posted videos of Jewish Rabbis saying the same thing I am saying.

Where did I say you hate Jews?

I completely stand by my view.  I know exactly your thoughts, you are too transparent. Like I said, you started off all nice but then you started insulting posters who had a different view.

No graffiti in some muslim areas? Oh, that obviously proves your point then, case closed.🙄

I stand with Israel.

🇮🇱

👍

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm afraid Bundy is much better at insults and slanderous accusations than he is at backing up any of his statements with real proof such as quotes from this forum.It runs in the genre unfortunately. Never sussed anything out in his entire life except what fun eating and drinking is.

Would you like to put that to the test Orgy, and on what basis do you get the impression that I am a drinker?  What do you mean by that?

Edited by Al Bundy

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Where did I say you hate Jews?

I completely stand by my view.  I know exactly your thoughts, you are too transparent. Like I said, you started off all nice but then you started insulting posters who had a different view.

No graffiti in some muslim areas? Oh, that obviously proves your point then, case closed.🙄

I stand with Israel.

🇮🇱

👍

Would you like to put that to the test Orgy, and on what basis do you get the impression that I am a drinker?  What do you mean by that?

Nobody on the forum has referred to pubs & restaurants more than you..  Apart from holidays,  seems to be all you live for.

Probably well overweight and so unfit and yet,  you know how to live life.

Get prepared for the NHS  to start looking at your flabby innards.

Pubs and restaurants are both about food and drink,  the topic was 'What are you having for dinner?' we all posted on it and I didn't get the impression Al posted anything

which was in excessive about drink,  ecco beach was posting much the same.

30 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Nobody on the forum has referred to pubs & restaurants more than you..  Apart from holidays,  seems to be all you live for.

Probably well overweight and so unfit and yet,  you know how to live life.

Get prepared for the NHS  to start looking at your flabby innards.

You have literally no idea do you.

My last proper holiday was years ago and my weight is bang on for my size.

What a cantankerous, miserable old man you are.

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

Pubs and restaurants are both about food and drink,  the topic was 'What are you having for dinner?' we all posted on it and I didn't get the impression Al posted anything

Let him have his daily fume.

What a miserable man.

23 minutes ago, cressida said:

The topic we're on is Conspiricies and not dinner.

I wouldn't know because I've never been on that thread.

Bundy has talked about pubs, restaurants and drinking,  on other threads,  when he's been trying to take the p out of me because he thinks I never go out.

I do go out very day but never to pubs or restaurants which is why I don't go on the food and drink thread.

I go out because I like exercise,  the outdoors  and nature  whereas,  Bundy likes eating, drinking and flying and very often says so.     Don't know how he gets all those dinners off the ground.

Edited by Organgrinder