Conspiracies .

41 minutes ago, RJRB said:

From a bloke who likes to air his own views with over 4000 posts in less than a year

And?

Get out of bed on the wrong side this morning Mr cranky?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

The topic we're on is Conspiricies and not dinner.

I wouldn't know because I've never been on that thread.

Bundy has talked about pubs, restaurants and drinking,  on other threads,  when he's been trying to take the p out of me because he thinks I never go out.

I do go out very day but never to pubs or restaurants which is why I don't go on the food and drink thread.

I go out because I like exercise,  the outdoors  and nature  whereas,  Bundy likes eating, drinking and flying and very often says so.     Don't know how he gets all those dinners off the ground.

State of this! 😆

How dare folk talk about dining out and enjoying themselves.

What a miserable man.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If some malcontent little hitlers had their way, there would be a law against travel, restaurants and pubs. And no smiling, either.

Oh, wait!

They actually did manage to shut down pubs and restaurants, and cover smiles with silly paper masks, which they wore with pride!

No problem for would be petty authoritarians, they never smile anyway!☺️

By the way, Al. Thanks for being a regular contributor here. Your posts help keep the Forum from dying of boredom.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

And?

State of this! 😆

What a miserable man.

Well I suppose we all enjoy ourselves in other ways,  but I agree -  life is too precious  so enjoy it your own way.

You're an 'up' person👍

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Well I suppose we all enjoy ourselves in other ways,  but I agree -  life is too precious  so enjoy it your own way.

You're an 'up' person👍

Right on Cressy, as usual.

Some stay at homes live their lives of quiet desperation vicariously ,through their TV and Internet.

Others get out and live a real life!

To each, his own!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

And?

State of this! 😆

What a miserable man.

I don't mind about others dining out and enjoying themselves.   Makes no difference to me.

Just don't do it myself and didn't think it was compulsory.

What a laugh a minute.  not

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

I think that there is a conspiracy to derail this thread😄😄😁🥳😉🤣😷😊

I think there must be unless I'm a conspiracy.

Edited by Organgrinder

47 minutes ago, RJRB said:

There seems to be a few clapping seals gathering above 🤫

He's never far away if he thinks he can make his name as a plonker,  forgetting that some poor souls, through illness,  disability etc,   have little choice in how they spend their time.

I think a bit of quiet desperation would do him a world of good whilst he reflected on his own good fortune.

Not surprised he was unpopular enough to want to leave the place of his infant years in a hurry and couldn't get far enough away. 

13 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

He's never far away if he thinks he can make his name as a plonker,  forgetting that some poor souls, through illness,  disability etc,   have little choice in how they spend their time.

I think a bit of quiet desperation would do him a world of good whilst he reflected on his own good fortune.

Not surprised he was unpopular enough to want to leave the place of his infant years in a hurry and couldn't get far enough away. 

Poor Orgy!

When his deluded conspiracy theories about Al being obese and sick from too much food, food and travel, or me at my regular job of sweeping out beach shacks, don't pan out, he goes for the old heart string puller as to how we don't care about, "poor souls, through illness,  disability etc,  (who) have little choice in how they spend their time".

Now this latest delusion about me traveling because I'm so "unpopular"?

Good grief man. Get a grip!  😀

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Poor Orgy!

When his deluded conspiracy theories about Al being obese and sick from too much food, food and travel, or me at my regular job of sweeping out beach shacks, don't pan out, he goes for the old heart string puller as to how we don't care about, "poor souls, through illness,  disability etc,  (who) have little choice in how they spend their time".

Now this latest delusion about me traveling because I'm so "unpopular"?

Good grief man. Get a grip!  😀

A bitter, miserable man.  

And he must care much more than us because he says so on the internet! For someone who constantly claims he cares and loves folk he's never met or heard of, he doesn't half contradict himself with all the insults and dirge he writes.

Along with a couple of others on here they do love to pull on those heart strings in the hope of a few likes.

Edited by Al Bundy