Conspiracies .

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

A bitter, miserable man.  

And he must care much more than us because he says so on the internet! For someone who constantly claims he cares and loves folk he's never met or heard of, he doesn't half contradict himself with all the insults and dirge he writes.

Along with a couple of others on here they do love to pull on those heart strings in the hope of a few likes.

Lies again  PROVE IT.

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

Poor Orgy!

When his deluded conspiracy theories about Al being obese and sick from too much food, food and travel, or me at my regular job of sweeping out beach shacks, don't pan out, he goes for the old heart string puller as to how we don't care about, "poor souls, through illness,  disability etc,  (who) have little choice in how they spend their time".

Now this latest delusion about me traveling because I'm so "unpopular"?

Good grief man. Get a grip!  😀

It's not at all about your  "caring" and never was because you don't have a "caring"  bone in your bodies. and that's not my problem,  thank God.

I was pointing out that some don't have the choices you talk about and if you wish to argue on this point then please do.

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Didn't you say you love all babies and care deeply about Palestinians?  That's why I presumed you had ties to Palestine.

You are stupid.

41 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Didn't you say you love all babies and care deeply about Palestinians?  That's why I presumed you had ties to Palestine.

I would have thought that everyone loves all babies no matter who they are.

I obviously reckoned without lower forms of life such as you but, I'm only human.

I do care deeply about all humans,  and animals too,  going through a major crisis,  hardship and loss,  in their lives, whoever and wherever they may be.

Again,  I don't think this marks me out as unusual in any way  although it does make me very different from you and your absconding mate from the conspiracy websites.

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So you didn't say you care deeply about Palestinians and love all babies?

I don't know whether I said "deeply"  but if I did,  that's fine,   but that is not what you originally said.  

This is what you said.  spot the difference.  "someone who constantly claims he cares and loves folk he's never met or heard of,"

Would you care to explain what all this has to do with conspiracies ?

Edited by Organgrinder

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I would have thought that everyone loves all babies no matter who they are.

I obviously reckoned without lower forms of life such as you but, I'm only human.

I do care deeply about all humans,  and animals too,  going through a major crisis,  hardship and loss,  in their lives, whoever and wherever they may be.

Again,  I don't think this marks me out as unusual in any way  although it does make me very different from you and your absconding mate from the conspiracy websites.

You are perfectly entitled to love and care deeply about folk you have never met or even heard of, I personally find that really weird and a virtue signalling empty gesture, however you called me a liar for stating that you had said such things.

Here are the two quotes from you recently..

"My honest feeling is that I care deeply about the innocent people of Palestine"

"Without hope or compassion, and love for babies too"

Apology accepted.

Don't call me a liar as I will again make you look silly.

That's my final word on this matter.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

You are perfectly entitled to love and care deeply about folk you have never met or even heard of, I personally find that really weird, however you called me a liar for stating that you had said such things.

Here are the two quotes from you recently..

"My honest feeling is that I care deeply about the innocent people of Palestine"

"Without hope or compassion, and love for babies too"

Apology accepted.

Don't call me a liar as I will again make you look silly.

That's my final word on this matter.

👍

that is not what your original claim was.  You've changed it because you were wrong and couldn't prove it.

I'm still calling you a liar and will do so every time you write something untrue.   so please do your laughable worst.

I would never apologise to debris like you under any circumstances.

Come on,  let's have another word or two before I have to leave off.

Then maybe we could get back on topic after your failure.