Conspiracies .

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

It's not at all about your  "caring" and never was because you don't have a "caring"  bone in your bodies. and that's not my problem,  thank God.

I was pointing out that some don't have the choices you talk about and if you wish to argue on this point then please do.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

At least you're on topic! 😀

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

I was pointing out that some don't have the choices you talk about

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Where would the world be without such insight?  😀

Our Orgy, Philosopher King?

Or just some miserable anonymous internet troll, insulting folks, and making up stories about them, in an endless and futile search for relevance, approval and "popularity".?

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 2

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Where would the world be without such insight?  😀

Our Orgy, Philosopher King?

Or just some miserable anonymous internet troll, insulting folks, and making up stories about them, in an endless and futile search for relevance, approval and "popularity".?

Orgy to an absolute tee.!  Loves his approval searching.

Edited by Al Bundy

9 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I do care deeply about all humans,  and animals too,  going through a major crisis,  hardship and loss,  in their lives, whoever and wherever they may be.

Again,  I don't think this marks me out as unusual in any way  although it does make me very different from you and your absconding mate from the conspiracy websites.

What makes you different Orgy, is your repeated public protestations how much you care about people. 

All  normal folks care about their families, friends and neighbors, community and country.. It's a given!

Best be a little leery of folk who keep repeating how they love everybody and hate nobody.

I've found it's usually the opposite. That's why they keep protesting too much!  😀

Do they really practise what they preach? Who can tell with anonymous internet posters.?

The only evidence to be had is their treatment of fellow posters on a community forum.

Do they really practise what they preach? Who can tell with anonymous internet posters.?

The only evidence to be had is their treatment of fellow posters on a community forum.

I see you persist with your default cop out.

I have been unable to get through to you but perhaps one of your Sheffield mates could explain the downside of being totally identifiable to some when wishing to make a post on controversial issues .

There are some really nasty people out there as evidenced by various malicious trolling of celebrities.

Its not worth the hassle.

Use your common sense 

“Einstein”

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

What makes you different Orgy, is your repeated public protestations how much you care about people. 

You seem to think there's something wrong with that.    That says more about you than it does about me.

All  normal folks care about their families, friends and neighbors, community and country.. It's a given!

I wouldn't argue too much with that,  although I do find it surprising that you should know what normal people think.

Best be a little leery of folk who keep repeating how they love everybody and hate nobody.

Best be a little leery of folk like you who make false statements.  You're getting your lines off Bundy and Grey and they are incorrigible liars.

I've never ever  " kept repeating how I love everybody and hate nobody".                PROOF PLEASE

I've found it's usually the opposite. That's why they keep protesting too much!  😀

Not much bothered what you've ever found.

Indeed,   who can tell with any poster on the entire internet ?     I would have thought that was obvious to anyone,  even a fool like you.

Like most,  I treat people as I think they deserve to be treated.  One of the things which is solely my choice.   If you don't like the choice,   hard luck.

Haven't you got any  silly  conspiracies to attend to ?

Edited by Organgrinder

19 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

A bitter, miserable man.  

And he must care much more than us because he says so on the internet! For someone who constantly claims he cares and loves folk he's never met or heard of, he doesn't half contradict himself with all the insults and dirge he writes.

Along with a couple of others on here they do love to pull on those heart strings in the hope of a few likes.

Do you know what human empathy is? Google it and then you might realise why organgrinder posts that he cares about people he has never met.

People on here  have not met any of the Israeli hostages but still care about what has happened to them  so that shows that your post is once again full of the usual bull ****.

You and your little crew on here like chucking insults about as well so stop trying to make out you are whiter then white.