1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

KP Nuts 2

12 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Yes, I do know that Chansiri hugely overpaid for Hillsborough to save his sorry arse, but he didn't consider longer term effects.

Maybe the clown thought that promotion to the Premier League was still only months away! 😆

He bought the stadium to get round FFP rules & ended up putting the sale into the wrong years accounts….which resulted in a 12 point deduction &  relegation to League 1 & yet a certain poster on here is adamant that relegation was Darren Moore’s fault …you couldn’t make it up 🙄

• Like 1

I will risk the displeasure of certain folk be stating the obvious. If you wish to hurt Chansiri hit him in his pocket, stop attending matches, don’t renew your season tickets, don’t put another penny in his pocket.

16 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I will risk the displeasure of certain folk be stating the obvious. If you wish to hurt Chansiri hit him in his pocket, stop attending matches, don’t renew your season tickets, don’t put another penny in his pocket.

Don't see how anyone could be upset by that post. Don't like what's on offer, then don't buy it, simple as that. You really shouldn't want or need a group like these 1867 lot to tell you that.

They're going to be handing flyers out at the game, I can see potential outbreaks of trouble there, I hope I'm wrong and hope anyone handing out flyers inside the Temple are swiftly removed and banned.

7 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Don't see how anyone could be upset by that post. Don't like what's on offer, then don't buy it, simple as that. You really shouldn't want or need a group like these 1867 lot to tell you that.

They're going to be handing flyers out at the game, I can see potential outbreaks of trouble there, I hope I'm wrong and hope anyone handing out flyers inside the Temple are swiftly removed and banned.

Seriously?

You want people who have serious concerns about the future of swfc banned?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Chansiri has already got a lot of fans tied down to long term season tickets.

I think a lot of those run out this year.

Anyone who has bought one in the last three years wants their bumps feeling.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Two things …

1)they’ll be no trouble …

2)you’re an idiot …

😎

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Seriously?

You want people who have serious concerns about the future of swfc banned?

Yes I do, there's a time and place for protest about the owner and it certainly isn't inside the stadium on a matchday. As far as I'm concerned, if you enter the ground you're coming to support SWFC, if you can't do that, then on your bike and don't come back.

2 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Yes I do, there's a time and place for protest about the owner and it certainly isn't inside the stadium on a matchday. As far as I'm concerned, if you enter the ground you're coming to support SWFC, if you can't do that, then on your bike and don't come back.

Where do you leave your bike during the game?.