1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

KP Nuts 2

On 02/02/2024 at 15:53, Ronson said:

Yes I do, there's a time and place for protest about the owner and it certainly isn't inside the stadium on a matchday. As far as I'm concerned, if you enter the ground you're coming to support SWFC, if you can't do that, then on your bike and don't come back.

Will you be entering the ground tonight Pal?.

Grab me one of those leaflets if you do go.

12 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

What a waste of time from a company of absolute wasters. Get a grip wasters, your protests are going nowhere and you should all get to t'lane.

Bit of contradiction to post #86 ….

The only absolute wasters who need to get a grip are Kp/Kp2/Ronson/Will Thompson ,not forgetting Cressida & Kelvin…🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Bit of contradiction to post #86 ….

The only absolute wasters who need to get a grip are Kp/Kp2/Ronson/Will Thompson ,not forgetting Cressida & Kelvin…🤡

He got himself in a right old frenzy last night. Proper straining his elastic, he was.

He’ll probably soil his knickers later when The Blades lose today.  That gets him off more than a Wednesday win.

BTW - I think there were far far more people holding up cards last night than those that weren’t. Good on em. THEY are the ones that care about that club. Not the clown that never sets foot in the place.

31 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

He got himself in a right old frenzy last night. Proper straining his elastic, he was.

He’ll probably soil his knickers later when The Blades lose today.  That gets him off more than a Wednesday win.

BTW - I think there were far far more people holding up cards last night than those that weren’t. Good on em. THEY are the ones that care about that club. Not the clown that never sets foot in the place.

It looked good from where I was. The stewards were confiscating them at the turnstiles, so I hardly saw any on my way in. To be honest, I feared the worst. But there were plenty of them being waved. 

Just the start though, it’s going to take a while to convince him that his time is up.

• Like 2