1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

KP Nuts 2

hes made mistake and admitted it , but re-prices you cannot have a big waged team to run the football team and  good players without having a income to pay for it when competing against clubs like sufc who have huge parachute payments, i like the job you do , but realise  its going to cost to win or be there abouts in this league

11 hours ago, prince al said:

Yes shut up and stop being provocative.

Aye …just put your head in the sand & ignore all the things Chansiri has done wrong…like embargo’s,point deductions,unpaid wages,sacking the man who got you promoted…etc etc etc 

Short memories some folk …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Aye …just put your head in the sand & ignore all the things Chansiri has done wrong…like embargo’s,point deductions,unpaid wages,sacking the man who got you promoted…etc etc etc 

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

yeah i remember that manager, top players ,top wages ,took us down, failed to get us promoted, then was lucky to get us up ,demanded doubled wages, left vertually took huddersfield down, then did same at port vale ,  yeah top manager you must be joking , meanwhile mr chansiri gets us a top manager and top coaching staff and you want to rock the boat,leave it be and at least give him chance to re-build, because you know if you upset the owner he wont back him 

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

yeah i remember that manager, top players ,top wages ,took us down, failed to get us promoted, then was lucky to get us up ,demanded doubled wages, left vertually took huddersfield down, then did same at port vale ,  yeah top manager you must be joking , meanwhile mr chansiri gets us a top manager and top coaching staff and you want to rock the boat,leave it be and at least give him chance to re-build, because you know if you upset the owner he wont back him 

You really really don’t know what you’re talking about do you ….peddling the same old stuff….but yet again I’ll refresh your memory…“That manager “ was literally fighting for his life in a hospital bed,with Covid & went against Doctors advice to return to duty….& as you conveniently forget we had a points deduction that cost us our place in the Championship…..& tell us why we got a points deduction? …..

In the 3rd Division….we had no money to spend on players…& cobbled together a squad made up of free transfers…& reached the playoffs….the following season…same scenario…little or no money…broke the record for the longest unbeaten run in the club’s history….the most points in a season in the club’s history….more clean sheets in a season than ever before…..the biggest comeback in playoff history….& promotion at Wembley in front of 45,000 Wednesdayites in an unforgettable day ….aye proper lucky that eh ? 

What Darren Moore did at Udders & Port Vale is totally irrelevant…..what he did at Hillsborough is what counted & that was get the club back in the Championship…

You have a short memory about what Chansiri has done to Sheffield Wednesday…let’s see if he backs this manager…I really hope he does for DR sake ….

• Like 1

there were no complaints when mr chansiri was spending big and we nearly went up twice , re-darren moore he had the 2nd best spending power money wise in D1 ,okay he took us up but that was more luck than anything,look what they did that season at ipswich on the same cash, if hes as good as you say he would be at a decent club , but lets move on with our top manager , i think he could do well with us as hes got a good back up team i think we can agree on that

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

there were no complaints when mr chansiri was spending big and we nearly went up twice , re-darren moore he had the 2nd best spending power money wise in D1 ,okay he took us up but that was more luck than anything,look what they did that season at ipswich on the same cash, if hes as good as you say he would be at a decent club , but lets move on with our top manager , i think he could do well with us as hes got a good back up team i think we can agree on that

Danny Rohl staying is a feather in Chansiri’s cap ….but he now has to back him & give him what he wants to take the club forward…

Re Darren Moore …I disagree totally with your comments….read my previous post again…. No luck involved whatsoever….

maybe if Chansiri had backed him in the January window,just like Ipswich did,maybe automatics could have been achieved….but it’s all water under the bridge now ….

On 25/05/2024 at 13:04, Sheridan1-0 said:

You really really don’t know what you’re talking about do you ….peddling the same old stuff….but yet again I’ll refresh your memory…“That manager “ was literally fighting for his life in a hospital bed,with Covid & went against Doctors advice to return to duty….& as you conveniently forget we had a points deduction that cost us our place in the Championship…..& tell us why we got a points deduction? …..

In the 3rd Division….we had no money to spend on players…& cobbled together a squad made up of free transfers…& reached the playoffs….the following season…same scenario…little or no money…broke the record for the longest unbeaten run in the club’s history….the most points in a season in the club’s history….more clean sheets in a season than ever before…..the biggest comeback in playoff history….& promotion at Wembley in front of 45,000 Wednesdayites in an unforgettable day ….aye proper lucky that eh ? 

What Darren Moore did at Udders & Port Vale is totally irrelevant…..what he did at Hillsborough is what counted & that was get the club back in the Championship…

You have a short memory about what Chansiri has done to Sheffield Wednesday…let’s see if he backs this manager…I really hope he does for DR sake ….

All very true. As for Rohl he has secured him long term, a big thumbs up on that front but Chansiri still has alot of work to show fans he's improving things, namely recruitment this summer. It will be a waste of time giving him this longer term contract but refuse to back him adequately with recruitment and any concerns he has brought up before signing.

An important summer coming where Chansiri has a chance to show fans things are changing for the better, Rohl needs the tools if he's to get us up the league.

well last season we had a top ten wage structure, now if that had been spent better we would of been in at least the top ten , and with RHOL he will get better deals, so chansiri did not do bad to offer a top ten wages spending, we did not have parachute payments either, he chose a manager purely on his last time record in that league, thats his trouble he takes a lot on face value,but hes got the best set up now so lets see who he chooses  and if he can offer good wages again that would be great.