1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

KP Nuts 2

More trouble at t'mill. Are you going @bassett one? Hope they keep their shoes on when they get to the car park.

Protest march, QPR (h) 16th December, 2pm

Further to our request for a meeting with Dejphon Chansiri, we can confirm that the club did indeed offer to enter into dialogue.

We suggested the following;

We would give up anonymity, in exchange for written agreement that members giving up their names, would not face sanctions from the club, in terms of banning orders or any legal action.

We also requested that the minutes from the meeting regarding the potential take-over bid were publicised to the wider fanbase. This would give Wednesdayites the clarity they deserve.

Neither prerequisite could be met by the club and as a result we have no further option, other than to upscale protest movement.

We have listened to the wider fan base, we have no immediate plans for disruptive protest during the games and we are not currently in a position where we feel this is the best course of action. When in the stands, we’re fully behind Danny Röhl and the lads.

We urge you, the fans, to join us in protest of the current ownership of the club at 2pm on 16th December, prior to our home fixture, against QPR.

This protest march will begin at Hawksley avenue, through Hillsborough park and end at the directors entrance under the south stand.

The above is the current intended route but we are in discussions with SAG, the club and SY Police.

We call on all Sheffield Wednesday fans who have had enough of the current regime, to join us in solidarity.

This club was here before and will be here long after the current custodian.

We stand together in saying enough is enough.

The 1867 Group.

17 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Be care full what you wish for .

To be honest Cuttsie, all I wish for is for these people to shut up,  go away and  leave the Club. the Chairman, the players and staff in peace. They have a massive task on their hands and can do without this stuff on a matchday.

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

To be honest Cuttsie, all I wish for is for these people to shut up,  go away and  leave the Club. the Chairman, the players and staff in peace. They have a massive task on their hands and can do without this stuff on a matchday.

We could end up with a team , but no ground to play on .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

We could end up with a team , but no ground to play on .

That's been my concern all along. I know he isn't perfect, far from it, but there is and has been far worse than him in football and dare I say at Wednesday as well. He makes mistakes but I genuinely think he has the best interests of the club at heart.

Nope, I'm happy with the bloke, especially now we seem to be moving in the right direction.

25 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Yes ,the Chairman's doing a great job .

• Like 1

Aye he’s doing a grand job …if you turn a blind eye to …numerous transfer embargo’s …point’s deductions resulting in relegation….non payment of players wages …ridiculous ticket & merchandise prices ..the sacking of a manager who won you promotion….asking supporters to find £2m to pay the tax man …ridiculous statements blaming everyone bar himself for his own  shortcomings …refusal to pay back supporters season ticket money ….to name but a few things….

But “be careful what you wish for” …?? …are people really that blind to what’s happening at Hillsborough under Chansiri’s ownership…

The sooner he’s gone the better…

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Aye he’s doing a grand job …if you turn a blind eye

to …numerous transfer embargo’s …point’s deductions resulting in relegation….non payment of players wages …ridiculous ticket & merchandise prices ..the sacking of a manager who won you promotion….asking supporters to find £2m to pay the tax man …ridiculous statements blaming everyone bar himself for his own  shortcomings …refusal to pay back supporters season ticket money ….to name but a few things….

But “be careful what you wish for” …?? …are people really that blind to what’s happening at Hillsborough under Chansiri’s ownership…

The sooner he’s gone the better…

Be careful for what you wish for , means Chansiri can make the situation a whole lot worse if pushed ,He can do as he wants and if he decides to walk away and develop the ground area then he can , Get it listed .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Be careful for what you wish for , means Chansiri can make the situation a whole lot worse if pushed ,He can do as he wants and if he decides to walk away and develop the ground area then he can , Get it listed .

All I wish for is a competent owner.

Chansiri has proved himself to be anything but. However, he’s not stupid enough to let the club go down the toilet. It’s not in his interests.

I’ll be joining the protest and wishing for a more suitable owner for our great club.