1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

KP Nuts 2

31 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Aye he’s doing a grand job …if you turn a blind eye

to …numerous transfer embargo’s …point’s deductions resulting in relegation….non payment of players wages …ridiculous ticket & merchandise prices ..the sacking of a manager who won you promotion….asking supporters to find £2m to pay the tax man …ridiculous statements blaming everyone bar himself for his own  shortcomings …refusal to pay back supporters season ticket money ….to name but a few things….

But “be careful what you wish for” …?? …are people really that blind to what’s happening at Hillsborough under Chansiri’s ownership…

The sooner he’s gone the better…

Soz . I  forgot to put this  😀 on the end of my post .

Once you consider & digest the fact that the new Ipswich owners  have spent considerabley LESS assembling their squad then Chansiri spent on Reach and Rhodes and in less than 18 months and look at where that club is today, you begin to understand why some fans want DC and Piaxo out of the club, then you factor in all the issues that that duo have created in their 8 year stint here which just compounds the mess these two idiots have caused.

Their incompetence is boundless and it will only continue.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Once you consider & digest the fact that the new Ipswich owners  have spent considerabley LESS assembling their squad then Chansiri spent on Reach and Rhodes and in less than 18 months and look at where that club is today, you begin to understand why some fans want DC and Piaxo out of the club, then you factor in all the issues that that duo have created in their 8 year stint here which just compounds the mess these two idiots have caused.

Their incompetence is boundless and it will only continue.

I think most people would like to see DC sell up, lock stock and barrel. Get a new owner in who could start making good decisions for the club and steering it in the right direction. Where people disagree is how is that possible. He's going to be asking way too much money for him to sell up, nobody will be paying his asking price at the moment, i'm pretty sure of that.

Most people who are in DC's corner just don't want to jump into the abyss without knowing what sort of landing they'll be encountering, I'm one of them.

So until someone rocks up with the full asking price I'd prefer to stay as we are. The halfway house doesn't bear thinking about.

Edited by KP Nuts 2

12 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I think most people would like to see DC sell up, lock stock and barrel. Get a new owner in who could start making good decisions for the club and steering it in the right direction. Where people disagree is how is that possible. He's going to be asking way too much money for him to sell up, nobody will be paying his asking price at the moment, i'm pretty sure of that.

Most people who are in DC's corner just don't want to jump into the abyss without knowing what sort of landing they'll be encountering, I'm one of them.

So until someone rocks up with the full asking price I'd prefer to stay as we are. The halfway house doesn't bear thinking about.

Theres no guarantees with ANY owner, and money itself has no guarantees unless is spent in a constructive manner, DC and AP are proof of that.

Fans need to keep the pressure on, you can tell hes feeling it by his weird statements, and let him know weve had enough, let the pressure off and wel get another 8 years of the same or worse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Theres no guarantees with ANY owner, and money itself has no guarantees unless is spent in a constructive manner, DC and AP are proof of that.

Fans need to keep the pressure on, you can tell hes feeling it by his weird statements, and let him know weve had enough, let the pressure off and wel get another 8 years of the same or worse.

The weird statements aren't a recent thing, but I get your drift. The guarantees goes without saying, unless you have pots and pots of money, then that changes and you can buy your way to the top, that's why the richest clubs are at the top of the PL, Man City were also rans prior to getting the Abu Dhabi money.

It'll be interesting to see how many turn up for this march they've arranged, hopefully it'll be poorly attended. I don't get it to be truthful. The team has picked up and there's certainly visible improvement on the pitch with some sources saying he's ready to back the manager in January. Wonder what brought that about? The 1867 Group will no doubt claim their pressure, I'd disagree.

No, I'd much prefer the bloke to stay and succeed, he certainly seems emotionally invested in the club as well as financially, not all owners are like that.

2 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

The weird statements aren't a recent thing, but I get your drift. The guarantees goes without saying, unless you have pots and pots of money, then that changes and you can buy your way to the top, that's why the richest clubs are at the top of the PL, Man City were also rans prior to getting the Abu Dhabi money.

It'll be interesting to see how many turn up for this march they've arranged, hopefully it'll be poorly attended. I don't get it to be truthful. The team has picked up and there's certainly visible improvement on the pitch with some sources saying he's ready to back the manager in January. Wonder what brought that about? The 1867 Group will no doubt claim their pressure, I'd disagree.

No, I'd much prefer the bloke to stay and succeed, he certainly seems emotionally invested in the club as well as financially, not all owners are like that.

mr chansiri is a proud man ,not perfect in many ways but its his money and his way ,he will admit he thought the last manager who had a promotion on his cv was correct,its cost him, but now hes got a fantastic backroom staff and he knows  if he gives them  no money they will be off,these are top people and i reckon he will back them,if he does not well i will join the many and be upset ,its no good getting the best jockeys and giving them donkeys to ride is it ,this backroom need every penny he can give them as i believe long term we will be great again with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

mr chansiri is a proud man ,not perfect in many ways but its his money and his way ,he will admit he thought the last manager who had a promotion on his cv was correct,its cost him, but now hes got a fantastic backroom staff and he knows  if he gives them  no money they will be off,these are top people and i reckon he will back them,if he does not well i will join the many and be upset ,its no good getting the best jockeys and giving them donkeys to ride is it ,this backroom need every penny he can give them as i believe long term we will be great again with them.

Couldn't agree more Mr Bassett, these troublemakers need to stand down now, they can only cause damage to what is a very fragile improvement in performances.

22 hours ago, Prettytom said:

All I wish for is a competent owner.

Chansiri has proved himself to be anything but. However, he’s not stupid enough to let the club go down the toilet. It’s not in his interests.

I’ll be joining the protest and wishing for a more suitable owner for our great club.

Good post from a genuine supporter.

Do you think the march will do any good?.

Edited by Alextopman

47 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Good post from a genuine supporter.

Do you think the march will do any good?.

No idea, but I’m much happier doing that than throwing tennis balls, or causing a bad atmosphere during an important match. So, it’s worth a try. I can always nip off for a pint if it falls flat.😁

I’ll be supporting the team on the pitch, but also campaigning against the crap

ownership, wherever I can. I don’t buy this “careful what you wish for” nonsense. It’s almost impossible to make things worse than they are now