1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

KP Nuts 2

4 hours ago, crookesey said:

I’ve often wondered why some folk buy into something that a) is going to cost them money, & b) they have no affiliations with. What did Chansiri want from his purchase, was it prestige, was owning a football club something that he had nurtured on is wish list, and last but not least, if neither of these, why SWFC for God’s sake?

I think that when he bought us, he thought that promotion to The Premier League was only months away. Quick profit first, prestige second. He didn't have a clue then and he hasn't a clue now. He got a 'massive' shock.

On 04/12/2023 at 20:01, KP Nuts 2 said:

That's been my concern all along. I know he isn't perfect, far from it, but there is and has been far worse than him in football and dare I say at Wednesday as well. He makes mistakes but I genuinely think he has the best interests of the club at heart.

Nope, I'm happy with the bloke, especially now we seem to be moving in the right direction.

Are you still happy with him ? 

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

well hes said the club is for sale but no one has come forward with his value , now you cannot make him sell and if it was say your house and you wanted to sell but not desperate why would you take a silly low price, one came to buy a few months ago ,but had not even paid there sponsorship bill ,so as a group point prospective new owners his way , but normally offers only come in if they the team as desperate or they are playing good ,hes now put together the best manager and backroom staff ever and things will get better ,make to many waves and they will go,but its his company that owns everything inc the ground and unless you can show him a buyer why should he sell if he does not want to ?show him a buyer or work with him otherwise he will work against you  all .

The man is an idiot. IF he'd bought the Stadium for the £30m it was allegedly worth, rather than the ludicrous figure of £64m he actually paid, again, allegedly, then he could ask 20 to 30m less than the clown is asking for now.

Would you buy  a 51 plate Citroen for £25k?

He hasn't spent a penny on paint, construction, or infrastructure.

He's spaffed millions on players' inflated wages.

#Chansiriout

• Like 1

As a neutral it makes my blood boil this so called chairman couldn't run a Mr Whippy ice cream van ..

He's killing ye club but fishface luvs the club soooooo much 

Well prove it to the fans sell up !!!!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

As a Blade I have strong reservations about our owner - the Prince.

Sometimes in life however 'it's better the devil you know than the devil you don't know'.

'Surely there's got to be someone out there that can run the club better than Chansiri...'

You may be right but there are clubs in the football pyramid that have welcomed a new owner and things have turned out worse. That's my concern at the Lane.

I know what you mean.

I think our owner can look after us in the Championship or below, but he clearly does not have the finances behind him for life in the Premier League.

I personally think he’s ok. He’s funded where & when he could to a degree. He’s done nothing stupid. He doesn’t upset the fans. And he hasn’t tarnished the clubs name with any ludicrous behaviour.

So do we want to have a nice future in the Championship with an owner that’s ok for the most part? Or do we want to risk everything for more Premier League success with a new owner that might have the funds…but might do more harm than good?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

well hes said the club is for sale but no one has come forward with his value , now you cannot make him sell and if it was say your house and you wanted to sell but not desperate why would you take a silly low price, one came to buy a few months ago ,but had not even paid there sponsorship bill ,so as a group point prospective new owners his way , but normally offers only come in if they the team as desperate or they are playing good ,hes now put together the best manager and backroom staff ever and things will get better ,make to many waves and they will go,but its his company that owns everything inc the ground and unless you can show him a buyer why should he sell if he does not want to ?show him a buyer or work with him otherwise he will work against you  all .

The more pertinent aspect is what is CHANSIRIS valuation of the club.

If it’s as bonkers as he is, then there ain’t no-one going to buy it. Regardless of him saying it’s for sale.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Tell us all how much Chansiri is asking for the club? …I don’t know,but you saying no one has met his valuation indicates you’re aware of what he’s asking…

I agree, Danny Rohl is a good appointment & backed properly,he could take the club a long way ….but,therein lies the problem…he won’t be backed properly & he’ll either quit or get poached by another club…(he came very close to quitting this week) …

Chansiri is killing the club by micromanaging everything….& why should a protest group find a buyer for the club …? 

Can’t see Rohl being with you next season if things carry on as they are.

• Like 1

Yes, I do know that Chansiri hugely overpaid for Hillsborough to save his sorry arse, but he didn't consider longer term effects.

Maybe the clown thought that promotion to the Premier League was still only months away! 😆