1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

KP Nuts 2

but whatever you say you cannot make him sell,he owns the lot,i will be upset if he loses the best manager and backroom staff ,then i will agree we keep him await until the summer and see what happens,also what happens if hes not lie in and the new owner not only has to buy the ground ect,re-build and put in a minimum of 24 million losses a year ,sounds like we are looking for a  person who has multi- millions,working on the fact he says we need 2 million a month putting in to operate. help him find this buyer? but with nasty complaining supporters as well thats adds to further put off a buyer, i mean what are we worth nowt as we stand,if we keep the manager ect we could get sorted,

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bassett one said:

but whatever you say you cannot make him sell,he owns the lot,i will be upset if he loses the best manager and backroom staff ,then i will agree we keep him await until the summer and see what happens,also what happens if hes not lie in and the new owner not only has to buy the ground ect,re-build and put in a minimum of 24 million losses a year ,sounds like we are looking for a  person who has multi- millions,working on the fact he says we need 2 million a month putting in to operate. help him find this buyer? but with nasty complaining supporters as well thats adds to further put off a buyer, i mean what are we worth nowt as we stand,if we keep the manager ect we could get sorted,

I’m happy to be a nasty complaining supporter & you,my friend, are clearly a happy clapper …

A properly run club wouldn’t be losing money hand over fist ….it had no debt when he bought it off Manderic….

Stop looking for excuses…it’s clear to all & sundry,apart from you,that Chansiri hasn’t a clue on running the club ….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

Well said Mr Bassett, it needed saying to keep the deluded in their place.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’m happy to be a nasty complaining supporter & you,my friend, are clearly a happy clapper …

A properly run club wouldn’t be losing money hand over fist ….it had no debt when he bought it off Manderic….

Stop looking for excuses…it’s clear to all & sundry,apart from you,that Chansiri hasn’t a clue on running the club ….

Why sign players and pay wages to not play them? Gregory was wanted by Derby who wouldnt pay the full fee, so we pay him the full wage to rot on the training ground? James barely makes the bench its just money down the drain.

When will some of these clowns wake up to the whats going on, its league one, AGAIN next season, DC just keeps repeating the same mistakes, that will be our third season out of four this decade in the third tier and at premium rates.

When do some clowns wake up, when were in division 4 or the national league?

Some of the clubs in league one and those about to get promotion to that division are a lot more savvy in the transfer market than us, and have more funds than DC provides.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Why sign players and pay wages to not play them? Gregory was wanted by Derby who wouldnt pay the full fee, so we pay him the full wage to rot on the training ground? James barely makes the bench its just money down the drain.

When will some of these clowns wake up to the whats going on, its league one, AGAIN next season, DC just keeps repeating the same mistakes, that will be our third season out of four this decade in the third tier and at premium rates.

When do some clowns wake up, when were in division 4 or the national league?

Some of the clubs in league one and those about to get promotion to that division are a lot more savvy in the transfer market than us, and have more funds than DC provides.

KP says he great though.

And he’s always right, which means that the majority are clearly wrong.