Itv Break Silence Over Declining Farage Airtime Claims.

...after 'Trump discussion axed' from show

ITV has issued a response to the claims Nigel Farage has been receiving fewer on-screen minutes in recent days.

After the channel reportedly paid £1.5million for Farage to head into the jungle, the first few days in camp featured the GB News star heavily - from a Brexit bust-up with Fred Siriex to an immigration row with Nella Rose.

But more recently, Farage hasn't featured as much as some of his campmates and GB News reporter Ben Leo even claimed an unmissable chat about Donald Trump was left out of one of the shows.

“I have discovered a rather bombshell revelation which I am fairly certain is true," Leo said from Down Under on Sunday. "If anyone has watched tonight’s show, they will be wondering why the only contribution from Nigel was him saying, ‘I love the Jungle, it’s beautiful’.

Your thoughts?

https://www.gbnews.com/celebrity/itv-nigel-farage-im-a-celebrity-airtime

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

ITV has issued a response to the claims Nigel Farage has been receiving fewer on-screen minutes in recent days.

After the channel reportedly paid £1.5million for Farage to head into the jungle, the first few days in camp featured the GB News star heavily - from a Brexit bust-up with Fred Siriex to an immigration row with Nella Rose.

But more recently, Farage hasn't featured as much as some of his campmates and GB News reporter Ben Leo even claimed an unmissable chat about Donald Trump was left out of one of the shows.

“I have discovered a rather bombshell revelation which I am fairly certain is true," Leo said from Down Under on Sunday. "If anyone has watched tonight’s show, they will be wondering why the only contribution from Nigel was him saying, ‘I love the Jungle, it’s beautiful’.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that GBNews must be pretty desperate to amplify a none story as if it's something of great importance.

Fancy poor old frog face not getting as much of the limelight as either he or GBeebies want.

Anyway this is GBNews reporter Ben Leo showing Lyce Ducett and Lindsey Hilsum how proper journalism is done:

Edited by Mister M
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Your thoughts?

In translation: The public voted for someone else to do the Bush Tucker Trial... so it's not going to be all about Nigel 🙄

It's the age-old theory,  if he didn't want to do the tasks he'd get them,  because he's not afraid of doing the tasks they'll not give them him,  perverse - or perhaps they've received hundreds of letters asking for other participants to have a fair share.  

All this voting could be fixed else why are so many trials given to two camp mates.