Bbc Radio Star Outs Himself As A Racist

11 hours ago, cressida said:

It could have been tongue in cheek with a hint of truth,  I was sat next to a lady of a certain age  in a pub once and she remarked,  'I'm not coming here again,  too many old people.'

The trouble with ageism cressida is that nobody seems to object to it.  My theory is that's because everyone is getting there so in a way it's like criticising yourself in a few years time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, prince al said:

Never heard of him before, he’s got his publicity now. 

I don't think I've ever been in an Indian restaurant that had anyone but Indians working in it

I didn't complain about a lack of diversity 

I was in Mexico last week.....everyone was Mexican......didn't see any Chinese anywhere  

Racists 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't think I've ever been in an Indian restaurant that had anyone but Indians working in it

I didn't complain about a lack of diversity 

I was in Mexico last week.....everyone was Mexican......didn't see any Chinese anywhere  

Racists 

Same here. We visited Senegal a few years ago.  Not a white person in sight apart from us, how dare they.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, spilldig said:

Same here. We visited Senegal a few years ago.  Not a white person in sight apart from us, how dare they.

I went on a cruise,  don't recall seeing any white people,  but we were taken to a very exclusive beach bar and they were all white - and French.

• Like 1