Nigel Farage Outs Himself As A Racist, Homophobic Knuckledragger

What bits I've watched of this daft show I have only seen Nige encouraging Nella when she was chosen to do the trials.  I agree with what's been said let's wait and see what Nige has to say about it.  One of the reasons I watched this show was because Farage was in it. 

32 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

What bits I've watched of this daft show I have only seen Nige encouraging Nella when she was chosen to do the trials.  I agree with what's been said let's wait and see what Nige has to say about it.  One of the reasons I watched this show was because Farage was in it. 

That's the idea behind it.

They know how many will be daft enough to watch simply because there are some self seeking celebs in it.

23 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

👍

Tell you what, let's wait to see what Nige has to say about it when he comes back from that ridiculous show. I mean, weren't you one of the posters who mocked him for being debanked and accused him of lying about the reasons for it?

Bit of a fanboy aren't we  😎

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Haven't you heard the news?

Mister M hates conservatives 

Anyone who doesn't read The Guardian is a nazi 

At least,  the Guardian reading lefty's are not terrorists  -  we leave that to the righty's.

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Haven't you heard the news?

Mister M hates conservatives 

Only some of them.

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Anyone who doesn't read The Guardian is a nazi 

There you go, making stuff up about me. Which is ironic since on a another thread you were crying that I make stuff up about people....

But then some people tend to judge others by their own standards.

• Like 1