The Climate Experts

In the early sixties we building trade lads were often laid of work for up to three months from December often to March the next year , 1961 ish was very cold below freezing for many weeks .

Now the winters are very mild just the odd week or two of frost or snow .   

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

In the early sixties we building trade lads were often laid of work for up to three months from December often to March the next year , 1961 ish was very cold below freezing for many weeks .

Now the winters are very mild just the odd week or two of frost or snow .   

But now it's snowing in November 

So i guess the climate nutjobs are wrong again then 

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But now it's snowing in November 

So i guess the climate nutjobs are wrong again then 

No,  the climate change "nutjobs" are right and, as always, ignorant Grey is wrong.

El Cid has just told you and I quote   "What you are describing is weather, which is very different to describing the climate".

Not to worry  -  you can't know everything can you ?

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

It's December 1st,  and frost everywhere,  even in Cheshire where I've just been.

Yesterday....

Weather warnings for snow and ice have come into force for parts of England and Scotland as forecasters predicted freezing temperatures this weekend.

The yellow warnings cover northern and southern Scotland and the east of England, down to London and Kent.

Temperatures could fall as low as -10C in north-east Scotland and -4 to -8C across much of the UK overnight.

It comes as snow swept across parts of the UK on Friday, causing 30 schools in Cornwall to close or open late.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-67588099

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Yesterday....

Weather warnings for snow and ice have come into force for parts of England and Scotland as forecasters predicted freezing temperatures this weekend.

The yellow warnings cover northern and southern Scotland and the east of England, down to London and Kent.

Temperatures could fall as low as -10C in north-east Scotland and -4 to -8C across much of the UK overnight.

It comes as snow swept across parts of the UK on Friday, causing 30 schools in Cornwall to close or open late.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-67588099

That won't stop you gadding about,  I'm sat here in my furry coat,  and I had slipper socks on last night in bed - I hope that on Monday temperatures will be higher, 

or I may decide on a trip to Mexico!

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

That won't stop you gadding about,  I'm sat here in my furry coat,  and I had slipper socks on last night in bed - I hope that on Monday temperatures will be higher, 

or I may decide on a trip to Mexico!

You wouldn't like Mexico

Too much sex, drugs and tequila 

14 hours ago, Delbow said:

These people you have mentioned aren't climate experts, they're politicians who get together once a year to pretend to listen to what the climate experts have said, while making sure that nothing changes significantly enough to affect the profits of themselves and/or their friends and/or the ruling classes they represent, regardless of the consequences for the planet and the rest of us.

I Agree. Whatever they call themselves, they are hipocrites of the highest order, and will never stop Global warming because they make money out of the very stuff that causes it. And we let them getaway with it.