The Climate Experts

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You know nothing about me apart from the fantasies in your own head 

Stop focusing on my personal life 

It's none of your business and nothing to do with the forum

Keep in your lane 

You don't seem to have a personal life except sitting on planes, together with eating and boozing.

You need to do something that will fulfil your soul and get rid of all the hate and selfishness.

Sitting with nature, for instance could make you feel more at one with the world and serene ( I don't mean with a bottle though ).

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

It may be just me, but he's the last poster on SF who is living a "content, simple life". His daily rants on here are legendary!

You'd be the next!  🙂

I said lived a contented simple life.

Something that you claim to now enjoy in your tropical paradise whilst regurgitating snippets on politics of the US on a Sheffield Forum.

Something not adding up there

I admit that I find your posts tedious whilst I find OG in the main illustrates a fair If critical viewhich seems to upset the gang of three.

Edited by RJRB

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

It may be just me, but he's the last poster on SF who is living a "content, simple life". His daily rants on here are legendary!

You'd be the next!  🙂

My life is simple and more or less contented but this doesn't stop me, or others,  from complaining when others seem to be purposefully destroying this planet from under my feet.

I have a duty besides a right to speak up for my grandkids and great grandkids in defence of the world they inhabit and will do so until I die or until the selfish uneducated morons learn sense.

I make no apologies for this and  I'll take this opportunity to tell you,  who keeps quoting me as  "says he loves everybody,  to show us the proof.

I don't love everybody  at all,    I absolutely hate,  with all my soul,  the selfish bar stewards who care about nothing and no one but themselves,  and would place future generations in hell .

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

'Fess up Jack.

Orgy has sussed us out!

He's got you on benefits, me sweeping out beach shacks every day.

You'd think he would be giving us a little credit for our low  carbon footprints!  🙂

Hey, don't leave me out!!

Orgy says I am on benefits also.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You don't seem to have a personal life except sitting on planes, together with eating and boozing.

You need to do something that will fulfil your soul and get rid of all the hate and selfishness.

Sitting with nature, for instance could make you feel more at one with the world and serene ( I don't mean with a bottle though ).

Why are you so bitter and angry?

What happened?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Hey, don't leave me out!!

Orgy says I am on benefits also.

Why are you so bitter and angry?

What happened?

As the saying goes.   You'll laugh on the other side of your faces.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Automation and AI maybe can't do your job but your days of aeroplanes are going to be numbered unless you use an airship.

I don't need to fantasize because I had a highly skilled job, have run grinding shops for international companies,  and was one of the last little mesters,  so a piece of history.

I produced best quality work for Wilkinson Sword,  remember the TV ads "The name on the world's finest blade".

I've always enjoyed producing music and entertaining for most of my life and probably had more fun in a week than you do in a year.  Too busy to travel much really.

for Getting on a plane is not "expanding your horizon's".  It's sitting on your arse whilst the plane pollutes the planet and ruins the ozone layer. 

I'm afraid to say,  you're a nobody,  and a very selfish and bad tempered one at that.  His only achievement is   He's sat on a few planes.  What a laugh.

One of the last little Mesters , really , where ?

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Sounds great to me !

Travel broadens the mind (and is very educational), and booze (in moderation) eases the social life.

You should try it OG......

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

That's quite true and I've said from the start that everyone having an electric car could never be sustainable and it won't happen.

Just one of the many shields they put up to allay everyone's fears. It certainly hasn't been thought through but they are all busy trying to fill their pockets before we realise that.

Boris Johnson is not the only corrupt scheming liar in politics and there are many more in business and commerce.

You are probably right. I don't trust our 'Leaders' any more than you do. I certainly don't believe they have our best interests at heart, but then I wouldn't know what to do for the best either. I'd just be more honest about it.

16 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I absolutely hate,  with all my soul,  the selfish bar stewards who care about nothing and no one but themselves,  and would place future generations in hell .

Sounds like a "contented simple life" to me!  🙂

Where do you find  all these "bar stewards" if you don't get out to pubs?

17 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I produced best quality work for Wilkinson Sword,  remember the TV ads "The name on the world's finest blade".

I've always enjoyed producing music and entertaining for most of my life

What happened? Your monkey died?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2