The Climate Experts

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Erm not really

I don't want people on here knowing anything about it 

Surely you must be able to highlight any, even theoretical, situation associated with your job... that automation, remote comms, or AI would never be able to do...

...and why?

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Erm not really

I don't want people on here knowing anything about me

And even if I told you they'd call me a liar anyway 

So you want to be anonymous.

Quite understandable

That does not sit well with  the world renowned @trastrick

For you he may make an exception 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RJRB said:

Dear Pen Pal

You and everybody else.

So what’s so special?

And where do you find news and information on whatever is your topic of the day.

Radio,TV,Internet ,The Hill and numerous other available sources.....just like everybody else.

Your style is your own and a reference to a”backwater town” to supposedly emphasise your worldliness is pretty typical.

I am sure that I  have travelled at least as widely as yourself over the years and enjoyed many experiences from the old East Berlin and capitals of Europe  but Northern England will do for me and it is where my roots remain.

Keep the BS coming .

That in itself is informative and illustrative of the man you are.

Careful, you'll be called all the names under the sun, by your clapping seal pal, Orgy.

Hope you didn't booze, too! He's not a fan!

But there are travelers and travelers.

Some complain about the food, the service and stalk the wild territories, in a search for a Mcdonalds, or a cafe that makes fish and chips, just like home. And serves Watney's Red Barrel!

And kid themselves that that "nice waiter we met", was some sort of cultural exchange!  🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Careful, you'll be called all the names under the sun, by your clapping seal pal, Orgy.

Some complain about the food, the service and stalk the wild territories, in a search for a Mcdonalds, or a cafe that makes fish and chips, just like home. And serves Watney's Red Barrel!

And kid themselves that that "nice waiter we met", was some sort of cultural exchange!  🙂

Imagination can take you any where,

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Imagination can take you any where,

How true, Cuttsie.

Especially if you're an anonymous internet troll,  they can be anybody they say they are!

Best to warn the kids about such people, because you never know!

And as Checky says, to save just one child, it's worth............................!

🙂

Edited by trastrick

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

How true, Cuttsie.

Especially if you're an anonymous internet troll,  they can be anybody they say they are!

Best to warn the kids about such people, because you never know!

And as Checky says, to save just one child, it's worth............................!

🙂

Bang on telling Porky pies on here soon catches one out .

Some times it gets two posters for the price of one .

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

All the usual deprecating nonsense.

Some holidays,but mostly at my employers expense visiting customers,suppliers and working from our own local offices for periods of days to weeks.

As usual you ignore and dodge the salient points and fail to see that your MO is exactly that which you try to label others.

What a twerp you are.

I don’t have pals on the Forum.

Just views that I share or disagree with.

We share very little and I am happy with that

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Bang on telling Porky pies on here soon catches one out .

Some times it gets two posters for the price of one .

Deflection at its best.

I can’t get a tune out of a mouth organ

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Some holidays,but mostly at my employers expense visiting customers,suppliers and working from our own local offices for periods of days to weeks.

I don't know you from a serial killer in jail.

So I really don't give a rat's ass about your supposed jobs!

Post something on topic here, respectfully, and you might get a respectful reply!

Did you ever hear of that preposition in your "travels" and "jobs"? 🙂

Edited by trastrick

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I don't know you from a serial killer in jail.

So I really don't give a rat's ass about your supposed jobs!

Post something on topic here, respectfully, and you might get a respectful reply!

Did you ever hear of that preposition in your "travels" and "jobs"? 🙂

I really don’t care about the opinion of a waffling ex pat .

As long as you make baseless insinuations about myself and others I will respond.

So no need to get ratty and I think that you have frequently posted off topic in my opinion.

Somewhere back when we have your CV and career details.

Equally illuminating

I also know the difference between a preposition and a proposition 😊

Edited by RJRB

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

You should be more worried about the 4 billion poor people in Africa, India and China who won't stop shagging. 

They're the ones causing the potential climate crisis not a few rich people flirting around in private jets. 

That doesn't worry me particularly because I'm not racist like you.

It would be sensible for the whole world to take birth limiting measures but they can't get the simplest ideas to work so there's not much chance of that.
I don't know how you've pinned down the cause so easily  -  it makes me wonder about your scientific qualifications.

I know you are no scientist and,  as I've said before,  I don't even think you are in  what might be termed  "gainful employment"