The Climate Experts

39 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I don't know you from a serial killer in jail.

So I really don't give a rat's ass about your supposed jobs!

Post something on topic here, respectfully, and you might get a respectful reply!

You don't seem to be aware of what the  "topic" is.

You are on the  "Climate Experts"  thread but looking at your last few posts,  you seem to be interested only in discussing other posters.

You can be excused however as any comment would have been gleaned from some conspiracy theory website anyway.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

I really don’t care about the opinion of a waffling ex pat .

As long as you make baseless insinuations about myself and others I will respond.

So no need to get ratty and I think that you have frequently posted off topic in my opinion.

Somewhere back when we have your CV and career details.

Equally illuminating

I also know the difference between a preposition and a proposition 😊

Oh wow! Congratulations! Cue the clapping seals!

But you don't know the difference between a spelling mistake and a typo 🙂

But I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight!

So again, I repeat/

Anything on topic?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

any comment would have been gleaned from some conspiracy theory website anyway.

Well, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

Maybe you could post an example? 🙂

Post something on topic here, respectfully, and you might get a respectful reply!

Try it!

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Oh wow! Congratulations! Cue the clapping seals!

But you don't know the difference between a spelling mistake and a typo 🙂

But I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight!

So again, I repeat/

Anything on topic?

And you ?

Just now, trastrick said:

Well, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

Maybe you could post an example? 🙂

Try it!

And you ..especially the respectful bit

Not many on this thread with much to say about climate.

Maybe it would be better to ignore posts which don't address the subject of the thread and save the thread from descending to Infant school levels.

Cop28 in Dubai is already showing how  much discussion leads to nothing in the end,   because the fossil fuel people already have some governments in their pockets.  Ours for instance.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Cop28 in Dubai is already showing how  much discussion leads to nothing in the end,   because the fossil fuel people already have some governments in their pockets.  Ours for instance.

They do seem to have shot themselves in the foot, by those that will make the most money from placating climate change, hosting the event.

Every country and large scientific organisation agree with the science that climate change is happening and is caused by mankind, only millionaires and fruitcakes disagree.

10 hours ago, El Cid said:

They do seem to have shot themselves in the foot, by those that will make the most money from placating climate change, hosting the event.

Every country and large scientific organisation agree with the science that climate change is happening and is caused by mankind, only millionaires and fruitcakes disagree.

You should pay more attention to sources  other than monkey trainer.

Here's a list of the World's biggest billionaires flogging the Climate Change Doomsday Scam.

Forbes

What The World's Richest People Are Doing To Fight Climate Change

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sofialottopersio/2021/04/22/what-the-worlds-richest-people-are-doing-to-fight-climate-change/?sh=4c5e056f2a39

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

Here's a list of the World's biggest billionaires flogging the Climate Change Doomsday Scam.

According to your article... that would be none of them. Not one has done any significant climate campaigning, or is even primarily known for it :?

Given your description, and article content... Someone needs to brush up on their reading/comprehension abilities, methinks 🙄

Edited by Magilla