Whats Up With These People.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I very much thought you might be

Terrorists of any kind  will be the biggest threat to those who have been the biggest threat to them.   That's a universal truth.

If you don't want to be threatened,  simply behave yourself.

I've no doubt your sage words will be a tremendous comfort to the many innocent folk blown to smithereens at that concert in Manchester.

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I've no doubt your sage words will be a tremendous comfort to the many innocent folk blown to smithereens at that concert in Manchester.

What has that got to do with anything? Is it true or isn't it that Europeans have invaded the Middle East and interfered with their affairs, partitioned their countries and helped ourselves to their assets before any of them did anything to us?

That being the case it's understandable that there would be a reaction. Yes we have to protect ourselves against that but whining on as though we've been picked on by these terrible people doesn't help anything.

3 minutes ago, m williamson said:

What has that got to do with anything? Is it true or isn't it that Europeans have invaded the Middle East and interfered with their affairs, partitioned their countries and helped ourselves to their assets before any of them did anything to us?

That being the case it's understandable that there would be a reaction. Yes we have to protect ourselves against that but whining on as though we've been picked on by these terrible people doesn't help anything.

The words of a terrorist sympathiser.  Enough said.

12 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Aye, I knew it would be our fault.

Surely this mentality deranged person wouldn't be all that up to date with political affairs, but just enough to kill innocent folk I guess.

🙄

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, I knew it would be our fault.

Surely this mentality deranged person wouldn't be all that up to date with political affairs, but just enough to kill innocent folk I guess.

🙄

These Lord Haw Haw types are now free to voice their anti British propaganda on British soil.  Bless em.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I very much thought you might be

Terrorists of any kind  will be the biggest threat to those who have been the biggest threat to them.   That's a universal truth.

If you don't want to be threatened,  simply behave yourself.

That's the most stupid thing I've read on here so people blown up.at concerts general.public bombed were misbehaving grow up.idiot 

49 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I'm sure they wouldn't and neither are they meant to.

That day alone is proof of what I've said.

If you go killing others,  they will come looking for you.

Completely the fault of those who killed in the first place.

Just now, gaz 786 said:

That's the most stupid thing I've read on here so people blown up.at concerts general.public bombed were misbehaving grow up.idiot 

No,  what you've just written was the most stupid because it doesn't mean that at all.

Have you ever heard of "The sins of the fathers".   Think about it.     If you can't think better than that,  give up trying.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

The words of a terrorist sympathiser.  Enough said.

I'm someone who believes that the people who live in a country have the right to run that country, and if a foreign country interferes in their affairs and wont leave after being requested to do so then they have a right to use force, and  those that brought that situation about should stop whining.

You on the other hand are someone who has no problem pontificating about things you know nothing whatsoever about aren't you?

Remember when you told us that Britain - a country that didn't exist as a polity at the time -  invaded Ireland in order to prevent France from using Ireland as a route to invade  ' Britain' ?

At that time the French born French speaking  Henry II King of the English, Duke of the Normans and Aquitanians and Count of Angevins was King and hardly worried about invading himself.

Your lack of knowledge and complete ignorance about any particular subject doesn't prevent you from voicing your opinion though does it?

Excuse me from treating your opinions with the ' respect ' they deserve.