Whats Up With These People.

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The most popular new baby boys name in Galway n 2022 was Mohammed 

The Irish are a little concerned with that 

Let the Irish deal with it.  Our PM can't cope with his own problems let alone Irelands so we just need to keep our noses out.

40 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, I knew it would be our fault.

Surely this mentality deranged person wouldn't be all that up to date with political affairs, but just enough to kill innocent folk I guess.

🙄

When questioned by the police the deranged person said that he carried out the attack because of all the Muslims being killed in Palestine and Afghanistan. As the latest Israeli Hamas situation started in October he wasn't too out of date with political affairs.

Attacking random people without any idea as to their religion or political views still qualifies him as a nutter. Not that attacking anyone whatever their religion or political view would be acceptable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67604591

Enlisting lunatics to carry out attacks on innocent people using the internet is a despicable way of conducting things but that's the world we live in today.

No one said it was our fault, it's the result of countries interference over centuries and we've been saddled with it. But acting as though it's all one sided and our lot are as pure as the driven snow is a bit pathetic.

The innocents who are harmed by this are definitely not at fault.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Are you totally stupid or what ?      Can you remember all those innocent civilians in Baghdad and Afghanistan, who we killed ?         What had they done to us ?

They had done no more than the innocents in Manchester,   and in London  did.     They paid the price for our governments wish to go to war against their government.

If your government does something evil,  you may well be called upon to pay the price for your big headed Prime Minister's  bad behaviour.  As did the poor people in Manchester.

So why don't the nutters blow up governments rather than children at concerts?

He is your prime minister also you silly strange sausage.

3 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Right then let the wars carry on innocent people been killed for no reason I can think off so let's appeal for donations to help out in something that's got nothing to do with us send millions abroad while our hospitals and homeless suffer in purgatory welcome parasites into our country give them free money and all benefits even though I've worked all my life and have to pay for everything let charity begin at home please 🙏 

You do as you please.

The people who want a peaceful and lasting solution to ALL wars,  not just in the middle east,  have said everything and done everything they can to encourage that.

If you want to start up with an anti immigrant - pro war,   rant,  then best you move onto the correct thread. 

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You do as you please.

The people who want a peaceful and lasting solution to ALL wars,  not just in the middle east,  have said everything and done everything they can to encourage that.

If you want to start up with an anti immigrant - pro war,   rant,  then best you move onto the correct thread. 

Point me in the right direction and I will .

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Organgrinder is a terrorist sympathiser

It's as simple as that 

I hope he's on some sort of list and being watched So they can try and keep him away from Sheffield Arena 

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

That is the first sensible remark since you joined this debate and I would ask the same.

Unfortunately,  they don't and we don't get a say in it.  Similar to when our government goes killing others without asking us.

2 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Point me in the right direction and I will .

Not my job.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Organgrinder is a terrorist sympathiser

It's as simple as that 

I hope he's on some sort of list and being watched So they can try and keep him away from Sheffield Arena 

He definitely seems to have a distain towards the UK, the very country that allows him to have according to him, a wonderful and fulfilling life.

I wonder why he hates it so much?