Whats Up With These People.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Well I've been tempted a few times to organise a Sheffield Forum charity boxing match so we can meet up and go three rounds in the ring

That would separate the men from the little boys

And it's for charity 👍

I'm Fly weight .

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I can tell you that when you live in America you have to become part of it

Their national identity is everywhere and you feel proud and welcomed to assimilate

It's not like the UK where British citizens are being told they have to change to be more welcoming 

In the USA they think it's insane when I tell them what's happening in the UK 

They know it's an invasion and our country and culture is being destroyed  

I can tell you that when you live in Dominican Republic you have to become part of it

Their national identity is everywhere and you feel proud and welcomed to assimilate

It's not like Canada where the citizens are being told they have to change to be more welcoming 

In the Dominican Republic they think it's insane when I tell them what's happening in Canada

They know it's an invasion and the country is being destroyed .

This government does not have the tax base to set up huge bureaucracies to pigeon hole it's citizens by 31 sex preferences, skin color, religion, and the rest , and cater to them.

A truly color blind government.

Come in legally, like 8 million do every year, and all are welcomed and treated equally. Come in illegally and they'll round you up and ship you back wherever you came from.

They are hard working folk, enjoy life, and the idea that you can sit at home and have all your basic needs taken care of by a government, is foreign to them.

For now!  🙂

Edited by trastrick

30 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I can tell you that when you live in Dominican Republic you have to become part of it

It's not like Canada where the citizens are being told they have to change to be more welcoming 

In the Dominican Republic they think it's insane when I tell them what's happening in Canada

They know it's an invasion and the country is being destroyed .

This government does not have the tax base to set up huge bureaucracies to pigeon hole it's citizens by 31 sex preferences, skin color, religion, and the rest , and cater to them.

A truly color blind government.

Come in legally, like 8 million do every year, and all are welcomed and treated equally. Come in illegally and they'll round you up and ship you back wherever you came from.

They are hard working folk, enjoy life, and the idea that you can sit at home and have all your basic needs taken care of by a government, is foreign to them.

For now!  🙂

Absolutely

If im going to a new country I would respect their views or I would leave 

It's illegal to practice any other religion in Saudi and there are no churches or temples allowed

It's their country and I respect their laws so I probably wouldn't go there 

Why should the UK be any different

What's is wrong with national identity 

People are coming to the UK and then trying to change it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely

It's illegal to practice any other religion in Saudi and there are no churches or temples allowed

Trying?

It's half done!

They will complete it rather quickly if the "Sheffielders" on here are anything to go by.

Some people can insulate themselves from the mayhem, like the Lords and Ladies who bring them into your neighborhoods unassimilated, 

But folks claim they are happy among a "diverse" society. so they'll get what they ask for.

Just hope that the veiled racism implicit in their reasoning, "We need them to do the jobs we won't do". doesn't backfire into  their having to clean THEIR toilets, cleaning up THEIR slop, and picking THEIR potatoes! 

Edited by trastrick
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely

Once again I agree about observing national laws

But from what I understand you are going to a country that is founded on mass immigration,

Irish ,Jews,Poles,Italians ,Mexicans ,various Latin Americans,Scots,English and of course those with slave ancestry

Some totally assimilated and others very much not.

I doubt that you will rub shoulders with many native Americans

Enjoy yourself

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Lets hope the rest are made of stronger stuff.

I doubt it Cressida. Your brave knights like Lochinvar have had all the "toxic" masculinity squeezed out of them.

Your new Knights in Shining Armor are Sir Ringo, Sir Elton, and the rest!

Keep your upstairs window locked. Don't be gazing out at the moon listening for the patter of horse hooves. It might only be Ringo singin Yellow Submarine to you!  🙂

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Well I'm not throwing down my golden plait for him,  Mr Neeson on a horse I'll jump onto the saddle.❤️

Ah, you disappoint me!

Why pine for an "actor", when you could have the real thing?🙂

You'll always be fighting over the mirror and the cosmetics.

Edited by trastrick