Whats Up With These People.

12 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Ah, you disappoint me!

Why pine for an "actor", when you could have the real thing?🙂

You'll always be fighting over the mirror and the cosmetics.

An actor can dye his hair and say it's for an acting role,  add a thin line tache,  a touch of eye line under the eye,  make himself 'different' every night,  and I'm getting the vapours now.❤️

Edited by cressida

On 03/12/2023 at 12:49, cuttsie said:

Another attack on tourists in Paris , Some nutter shouting Ali Akbar has hit a British tourist on the head with a hammer , Some of these !!!!!!      ( Some I said in case the usual sympathisers jump in ).   I mean why are they still living in the Middle Ages When most of the World has realised that religion is just a fairy story dreamed up a thousand years agoto keep the masses in check . 

I my self like going in churches , They are quiet places often where one can sit and reflect on life while having a coffeee ,(Sheffield Cathedral is good example ).

So it seems as some are still refusing to live in the real World .

Israeli Netanyahu is using biblical quotes to justify his war crimes in Palestine and I didn’t see you mentioning anything about that or starting a thread about it but lo and behold when it’s someone shouting Allah ho Akbar  your on it quick time to start a thread. 
I said in the war thread that these kind of attacks would increase so it’s expected and will get worse. 
I’m still waiting for you to produce my anti semitic posts  you accused me of in the conspiracy thread so either produce them or withdraw your accusation please….

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israeli Netanyahu is using biblical quotes to justify his war crimes in Palestine and I didn’t see you mentioning anything about that or starting a thread about it but lo and behold when it’s someone shouting Allah ho Akbar  your on it quick time to start a thread. 
I said in the war thread that these kind of attacks would increase so it’s expected and will get worse. 
I’m still waiting for you to produce my anti semitic posts  you accused me of in the conspiracy thread so either produce them or withdraw your accusation please….

Would you kindly withdraw your accusation that I am Jack Grey?

19 minutes ago, mafya said:

The was inspired by Islamic State (IS). 

https://www.france24.com/en/video/20231203-paris-attack-suspect-expressed-critics-of-gaza-s-hamas-with-hard-core-islamic-state-ideology

It appears it's not that hard to fool the authorities that you're no longer a radical. 

On Netanyahu, if you're enemy, Hamas, uses quotes in it's manifesto to justify their existence to justify destroying Israelis, what would you expect Netanyahu to do other than respond in kind? 

He's just bringing it DOWN to Hamas' level of belief & intelligence but to the rest of the planet, they're living in the Dark Ages. 

Edited by Baron99

8 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

The was inspired by Islamic State (IS). 

https://www.france24.com/en/video/20231203-paris-attack-suspect-expressed-critics-of-gaza-s-hamas-with-hard-core-islamic-state-ideology

It appears it's not that hard to fool the authorities that you're no longer a radical. 

On Netanyahu, if you're enemy, Hamas, uses quotes in it's manifesto to justify their existence to justify destroying Israelis, what would you expect Netanyahu to do other than respond in kind? 

He's just bringing it DOWN to Hamas' level of belief & intelligence but to the rest of the planet, they're living in the Dark Ages. 

I would expect him to fight his enemy Hamas,  without killing 2 innocent people,  mostly women and children,  for every dead Hamas fighter.

Even America told him yesterday that he's driving Palestinians into the arms of Hamas.  He's the best recruiting sergeant Hamas have ever had..

OR,  he could get Israeli's out of Palestinian lands and have a peaceful solution instead.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

An actor can dye his hair and say it's for an acting role,  add a thin line tache,  a touch of eye line under the eye,  make himself 'different' every night,  and I'm getting the vapours now.❤️

Stop sniffing the Vick then Cressida!😀

echo.

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I would expect him to fight his enemy Hamas,  without killing 2 innocent people,  mostly women and children,  for every dead Hamas fighter.

Even America told him yesterday that he's driving Palestinians into the arms of Hamas.  He's the best recruiting sergeant Hamas have ever had..

OR,  he could get Israeli's out of Palestinian lands and have a peaceful solution instead.

I'm still waiting to hear from you if I owe any rent?