Whats Up With These People.

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

The was inspired by Islamic State (IS). 

https://www.france24.com/en/video/20231203-paris-attack-suspect-expressed-critics-of-gaza-s-hamas-with-hard-core-islamic-state-ideology

It appears it's not that hard to fool the authorities that you're no longer a radical. 

On Netanyahu, if you're enemy, Hamas, uses quotes in it's manifesto to justify their existence to justify destroying Israelis, what would you expect Netanyahu to do other than respond in kind? 

He's just bringing it DOWN to Hamas' level of belief & intelligence but to the rest of the planet, they're living in the Dark Ages. 

Hamas removed the destroy Israel bit from their manifesto a few years ago  from what I have read and the problems started well before October 7th attacks but it seems everyone only goes back as far as the Oct 7th attacks

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Would you kindly withdraw your accusation that I am Jack Grey?

Being accused of being anti semitic is a tad more serious then saying I believe you and jack grey are the same person

18 minutes ago, mafya said:

Hamas removed the destroy Israel bit from their manifesto a few years ago  from what I have read and the problems started well before October 7th attacks but it seems everyone only goes back as far as the Oct 7th attacks

Being accused of being anti semitic is a tad more serious then saying I believe you and jack grey are the same person

So they lied about that then..

Fair enough.

26 minutes ago, mafya said:

It is very much like being accused of backing Israeli terror . Some thing I have not done , Only its right to defend its self. .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

It is very much like being accused of backing Israeli terror . Some thing I have not done , Only its right to defend its self. .

They only have the right to defend themselves within international law guidelines and they are breaking those guidelines.

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

You backed Israel’s right to exist and defend itself, nothing wrong with that but if you remember you left the war thread because of the way the war was going and the comments on the thread which I put down to not being able to defend the indefensible. I’m not anti semitic Cuttsie and I don’t hate Jewish people but I do hate right wing Zionists like Netanyahu who is committing atrocities in a nazi like fashion with disregard for innocent Palestinians. You stated that my posts were becoming anti semitic and I pulled you up on it. 
The innocent Palestinians getting killed deserve sympathy in the same way the victims of the October 7th attacks deserved it.

Off this forum in real life  have heard so much hatred towards Jewish people from people of varreligions due to what is happening and I still speak out and say that it is not Jewish people at fault it is the Zionist right wing govt that is to blame.

Sometimes a persons post can be taken in the wrong context but I can guarantee that if you met me in person you would realise the type of person I am. Yes I don’t suffer fools gladly but in general I’m a decent Asian bloke with a broad Yorkshire accent lol

Anyway don’t want to carry on the argument Cuttsie and I respect you support of Israel’s right to exist which I agree with but come on as a human being surely you can see that over 16000 people dead already mostly children and bombing hospitals schools and blockading food water and medicine is just out of order and not justifiable.

I went to visit my Jewish friend last week  and he was actually trying to apologise for what is happening in Gaza but I told him that he is not representative of the Israeli Zionist govt and shouldn’t feel responsible or the need to be sorry.

Israel has gone on a war of vengeance that in the long run has done untold damage to it’s reputation.

my opinion is that Israel will never defeat Hamas, it has actually ensured that many more people who have lost everything will now turn to the likes of Hamas but the reality is that Israel as a govt is trying to exterminate as many Palestinians as it can.

I have just watched an Israeli bomb hit a hospital compound on Al Jazeera whilst typing and there are people on the floor dead with limbs blown apart and children split in half and grown men screaming in agony and this is what the west calls self defence?

sickening is the only word that comes to mind….

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

They only have the right to defend themselves within international law guidelines and they are breaking those guidelines.

You are right of course , Some should have told the Palestinians when they attacked , raped, beheaded, shot and took music festival attenders and  a farming community . 

1 minute ago, mafya said:

You backed Israel’s right to exist and defend itself, nothing wrong with that but if you remember you left the war thread because of the way the war was going and the comments on the thread which I put down to not being able to defend the indefensible. I’m not anti semitic Cuttsie and I don’t hate Jewish people but I do hate right wing Zionists like Netanyahu who is committing atrocities in a nazi like fashion with disregard for innocent Palestinians. You stated that my posts were becoming anti semitic and I pulled you up on it. 
The innocent Palestinians getting killed deserve sympathy in the same way the victims of the October 7th attacks deserved it.

Off this forum in real life  have heard so much hatred towards Jewish people from people of varreligions due to what is happening and I still speak out and say that it is not Jewish people at fault it is the Zionist right wing govt that is to blame.

Sometimes a persons post can be taken in the wrong context but I can guarantee that if you met me in person you would realise the type of person I am. Yes I don’t suffer fools gladly but in general I’m a decent Asian bloke with a broad Yorkshire accent lol

Anyway don’t want to carry on the argument Cuttsie and I respect you support of Israel’s right to exist which I agree with but come on as a human being surely you can see that over 16000 people dead already mostly children and bombing hospitals schools and blockading food water and medicine is just out of order and not justifiable.

I went to visit my Jewish friend last week  and he was actually trying to apologise for what is happening in Gaza but I told him that he is not representative of the Israeli Zionist govt and shouldn’t feel responsible or the need to be sorry.

Israel has gone on a war of vengeance that in the long run has done untold damage to it’s reputation.

my opinion is that Israel will never defeat Hamas, it has actually ensured that many more people who have lost everything will now turn to the likes of Hamas but the reality is that Israel as a govt is trying to exterminate as many Palestinians as it can.

I have just watched an Israeli bomb hit a hospital compound on Al Jazeera whilst typing and there are people on the floor dead with limbs blown apart and children split in half and grown men screaming in agony and this is what the west calls self defence?

OK

9 minutes ago, mafya said:

The Palestinians could live anywhere they wanted......

Well not the middle east because they don't like Muslim Refugees

But they chose to live in Israel the tiny slither of land in the middle east

Not for any reason that the Jews want it

They hate the Jews. They want them all dead. 

They hate their liberal views on everything like gays and women

And the irony is they are supported by the left who think that someone's life and career should be destroyed because a man asked out a woman at the Christmas party

Or a British person said that trans rapists shouldn't be in a womans prison

The left are a bunch of lunatics who should be ignored like children 

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And the irony is they are supported by the left who think that someone's life and career should be destroyed because a man asked out a woman at the Christmas party

I thought they lived in Palestine

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'll be honest, I don't always agree with you on the Israel hamas situation. 

I thought you took a rather hard attitude towards Palestinians as a whole, I was absolutely certain you were being too harsh, however, I've been trawling the internet for a few weeks now watching videos from various sources and on various platforms and I'm coming to the conclusion whilst there certainly are anti hamas Palestinians they seem to be very much in the minority. Video after video after video of Palestinians praising hamas though and the stuff they say is vile.